Windows 10: Microsoft OLP

Discus and support Microsoft OLP in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; is it possible to know/trace what or where is the computer using your MAK.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jayson latina, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Microsoft OLP

is it possible to know/trace what or where is the computer using your MAK.

:)

jayson latina, Jan 31, 2020
  2. ArtMiod Win User

,olp - What is ,olp?

When I start to type in search, or as you can see in the title ,olp ,olp magically appears. How can I stop this from coming up? Is this a virus? I have scanned my computer with M,olpcAfee and tried to restore back to a previous,olp date ,olpbut nothing
    seems to work. Any suggestions on how to remove this is greatly appreciated.

As you can see the,olp appears anytime I type in search, emails, this statement. I'm running windows 10

[In Metadata:'Solution' changed from MSE to other]

ArtMiod, Jan 31, 2020
  3. ,olp - What is ,olp?

See if an add-on is causing this.

Open Run from [Windows logo key + r] then Enter. Type in iexplore.exe -extoff (iexplore.exe<space>-extoff) then hit Enter. This will open Internet Explorer in no add-ons mode. Browse for a while, do some typing- whatever allowed the olp
    to be inserted. If the problem is gone troubleshoot add-ons to find the troublesome one.

Troubleshooting and Internet Explorer’s (No Add-ons) Mode:

Archived MSDN and TechNet Blogs

(Old article but the troubleshooting procedure is the same)

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Microsoft OLP

Get Genuine License Or OLP

Dear All,

I'm Eko. I have a company with more than 30 PC's. We do have OLP license installed in our PC's. But some of them have pirated windows 7 (not genuine). I was suggested by one of my colleague and purchasing staff in my company to buy Windows Get Genuine License.
    This makes me confused why I must buy Get Genuine License instead of OLP. So, my questions are, first, which one is better, to buy windows get genuine license or OLP license?

secondly, is get genuine license the same with OEM that both of them cannot be transferred to other PC within my company.

Thanks for the answer.

Regards,

Eko Y

Eko Yudrawan, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft OLP

1. Microsoft OLP - Similar Threads - Microsoft OLP

2. Why there is no install button in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why there is no install button in microsoft store: Only for Disney plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-there-is-no-install-button-in-microsoft-store/7200cabc-a217-4c0c-ad39-5580e7addf32
  3. Why there is no install button in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why there is no install button in microsoft store: Only for Disney plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-there-is-no-install-button-in-microsoft-store/7200cabc-a217-4c0c-ad39-5580e7addf32
  4. When Microsoft is going to add the ability to put gifs for folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When Microsoft is going to add the ability to put gifs for folders: We want gifs on our folders It’s better than icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-microsoft-is-going-to-add-the-ability-to-put/45d0247b-452a-4cb8-bdc6-00aff8c5e489
  5. When Microsoft is going to add the ability to put gifs for folders

When Microsoft is going to add the ability to put gifs for folders: We want gifs on our folders It’s better than icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-microsoft-is-going-to-add-the-ability-to-put/45d0247b-452a-4cb8-bdc6-00aff8c5e489
  6. MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File

MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File: I raise purchase orders in MYOB i then use the Microsoft Print to PDF output to create a PDF which i then email to my SupplierHe cannot copy and paste the details from this file , I cannot alsoYour assitance would be gretaly appreciated...
  7. Reinstall and reactivate Microsoft Windows 10 Pro license SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall and reactivate Microsoft Windows 10 Pro license SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC...: Hi,I have a question regarding reinstalling and reactivating Windows 10 Pro SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC Standard license on another computer.I purchased more than 100 Windows 10 Pro SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC Standard licenses and installed them on computers in the...
  8. Reinstall and reactivate Microsoft Windows 10 Pro license SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall and reactivate Microsoft Windows 10 Pro license SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC...: Hi,I have a question regarding reinstalling and reactivating Windows 10 Pro SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC Standard license on another computer.I purchased more than 100 Windows 10 Pro SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC Standard licenses and installed them on computers in the...
  9. Reinstall and reactivate Microsoft Windows 10 Pro license SNGL OLP NL vs Office 2021 LTSC...

10. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro SNGL OLP NL

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro SNGL OLP NL: if we buy, then these windows 10 license gets auto-update to the newer version, say windows 11, 12, etc whenever they come and do we foresee the use of windows 10 for more than 2 years. For example, we can see if we have bought windows 7 in past and are still in use, so we...