Windows 10: Microsoft One Drive - Financial Report has been shared with you

Discus and support Microsoft One Drive - Financial Report has been shared with you in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am receiving emails from OneDrive with my email address as the sender Suggesting that there is a Financial report attached asking me to open it. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Greg Fitzpatrick, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Microsoft One Drive - Financial Report has been shared with you

I am receiving emails from OneDrive with my email address as the sender Suggesting that there is a Financial report attached asking me to open it.

I do NOT use OneDrive, and I am afraid if I block it I would be blocking my own email address.

Not sure what to do.

:)

Greg Fitzpatrick, Jan 27, 2020

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Jan 27, 2020
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft One Drive - Financial Report has been shared with you

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft One Drive - Financial Report has been shared with you

1. Microsoft One Drive - Financial Report has been shared with you - Similar Threads - Microsoft Drive Financial

2. how to know if password & financial acct access info has been compromised.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to know if password & financial acct access info has been compromised.: How do I know if password and financial acct access has been compromised? 24 hours ago a windows defender pop up warning/notice occurred and my access to my laptop was disabled i.e. other than to shut it down. The notice prompted me to call 1844 306 9605. This occurred right...
  3. how to know if password & financial acct access info has been compromised.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to know if password & financial acct access info has been compromised.: How do I know if password and financial acct access has been compromised? 24 hours ago a windows defender pop up warning/notice occurred and my access to my laptop was disabled i.e. other than to shut it down. The notice prompted me to call 1844 306 9605. This occurred right...
  4. how to know if password & financial acct access info has been compromised.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. One Drive Sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Sharing: I currently have a Desktop computer and a Laptop. Both are synced to my windows profile, but I have certain preferences I want as far as shared apps. I have games and work apps on my desktop. I recently wiped my laptop trying to increase it's speed, and synced my account this...
  6. One Drive Sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Sharing: I currently have a Desktop computer and a Laptop. Both are synced to my windows profile, but I have certain preferences I want as far as shared apps. I have games and work apps on my desktop. I recently wiped my laptop trying to increase it's speed, and synced my account this...
  7. One Drive Sharing

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Error report you shared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error report you shared: Hi,I have the same error after updating the Windows, and I did the same steps they advised you to do.I just noticed that you wrote the commands with missing spaces after each part, that is:DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealththere is a space after "DISM.exe"another...
  9. One Drive Sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Sharing: Trouble sharing a file on One Drive to another One Drive account. the other one is a "gmail".com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-sharing/6fb5b0a4-f181-45d9-991b-e93e853f973d
  10. one of my usb drive has a 0x80070079 error report

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    one of my usb drive has a 0x80070079 error report: Hi, I am currently trying to transfer a 13GB file to one of my usb drive and it gave me a 0x80070079 error... try the same file on another drive, nothing there. Does that mean my error drive is faulty hardware wise?? can formatting the drive helps?? or I should probably trash...