Windows 10: Microsoft One Drive Says That I Need To Enable Cookies

Discus and support Microsoft One Drive Says That I Need To Enable Cookies in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've gone to my internet browser like it instructed me to do, and found that cookies were already enabled. I went to my privacy settings and couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dovakoda, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Dovakoda Win User

Microsoft One Drive Says That I Need To Enable Cookies

I've gone to my internet browser like it instructed me to do, and found that cookies were already enabled. I went to my privacy settings and couldn't find any clue to why the program thinks a function is being blocked. I looked for help online, and was given an answer that doesn't conclude my inquiry. Can someone help?

:)

Dovakoda, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Issues with enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “but the program seems to doubt it” what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

• What are the steps you have followed to allow cookies?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned In the article to allow Cookies and check if it helps. Refer to the below link:

Delete and manage cookies

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Mehdi Y Win User
    how to enable cookies on hd7

Hello Chadharrison,

Thank you for posting,

To enable cookies on your windos phone 7 your to follow this steps :

On Start, flick left to the App list.

Click Settings , then flick left to the Applications screen.

Click Internet Explorer. You’ll see a check box next to text that reads: “Allow cookies on my phone.” Make sure it’s checked.

Best regards.

Mehdi Y, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Billy Med Win User

I need to enable cookies to connect to IE7 on my Lumia 520. How do I do that?

Hi Gerald,

To enable cookies on your phone. follow these steps:

• Navigate to Applications.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Proceed to Applications.
    • Select Internet Explorer.
    • Once there, you can go ahead and enable cookies.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges on enabling your cookies.

Billy Med, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft One Drive Says That I Need To Enable Cookies - Similar Threads - Microsoft Drive Says

2. i cant enable one drive because it tells me i have to enable cookies, but when i go to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant enable one drive because it tells me i have to enable cookies, but when i go to...: in the bottom right of my home screen it tells me to 'start syncing again by signing in' but when i click to sign in it pops up with 'We can't sign you in. Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow cookies to use this service. Cookies are small text...
  3. i cant enable one drive because it tells me i have to enable cookies, but when i go to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant enable one drive because it tells me i have to enable cookies, but when i go to...: in the bottom right of my home screen it tells me to 'start syncing again by signing in' but when i click to sign in it pops up with 'We can't sign you in. Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow cookies to use this service. Cookies are small text...
  4. i cant enable one drive because it tells me i have to enable cookies, but when i go to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't sign into/access One drive through the taskbar or file explorer, as it says cookies...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into/access One drive through the taskbar or file explorer, as it says cookies...: but cookie's are not. I have no problems signing into/accessing One Drive on in a browser or on the One Drive app on my phone I've tried adjusting the setting to allow all cookies & tried it that way, but got the same message...
  6. I can't sign into/access One drive through the taskbar or file explorer, as it says cookies...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't sign into/access One drive through the taskbar or file explorer, as it says cookies...: but cookie's are not. I have no problems signing into/accessing One Drive on in a browser or on the One Drive app on my phone I've tried adjusting the setting to allow all cookies & tried it that way, but got the same message...
  7. I can't sign into/access One drive through the taskbar or file explorer, as it says cookies...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. enable cookies?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    enable cookies?: How enable cookies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-cookies/5396c68c-729e-4549-8dee-3c0723a6f634
  9. how do I enable cookies

how do I enable cookies: how to enable cookies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-cookies/938b3556-8459-4f9c-a97f-f33c52f4d0ff
  10. locking/enabling cookies?

locking/enabling cookies?: If I block all cookies constant pop ups appear from sites I do not know asking to enable cookies for their site. Which is recommended to use: block cookies or allow cookies. I will never understand what cookies are nor why they are necessary. How is one to know which are ok...