Windows 10: Microsoft One Drive stopping me from viewing photos on my hard drive

Discus and support Microsoft One Drive stopping me from viewing photos on my hard drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just transferred all my photos and documents from an old PC to a new PC. I have plenty of space in my 1 TB hard drive. But now I cannot retrieve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FreshFoodinaFlash, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft One Drive stopping me from viewing photos on my hard drive

I just transferred all my photos and documents from an old PC to a new PC. I have plenty of space in my 1 TB hard drive. But now I cannot retrieve the photos or docs because I have the red Xs that apparently means they are syncing to Microsoft One Drive, which I have never had before. I stupidly purchased the option to add more space on One drive. and the syncing has been going on for at least a week and it says I have 336 GB and 173,000 files remaining to sync. My hard drive has 440 GB total on it. This could take forever!! How can I stop One Drive or retrieve the photos that are on my Hard Drive. I just want to go back to the way I had it on my old computer. Help???

:)

FreshFoodinaFlash, Sep 9, 2020

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Sep 9, 2020
  3. little cat, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Mathragh Win User

Microsoft One Drive stopping me from viewing photos on my hard drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft One Drive stopping me from viewing photos on my hard drive

1. Microsoft One Drive stopping me from viewing photos on my hard drive - Similar Threads - Microsoft Drive stopping

2. Can malware make it from my hard drive to my one drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can malware make it from my hard drive to my one drive?: A few days ago I attempted to download an emulator for a game and ended up getting a few other files with it. I deleted what I could but 2 applications remained unremovable. I received a notification from google saying an application attempted to download and extension that...
  3. Can malware make it from my hard drive to my one drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can malware make it from my hard drive to my one drive?: A few days ago I attempted to download an emulator for a game and ended up getting a few other files with it. I deleted what I could but 2 applications remained unremovable. I received a notification from google saying an application attempted to download and extension that...
  4. Photos Vanish from One Drive

Photos Vanish from One Drive: I was organizing my photo albums, and suddenly one of them was empty. I noticed the same with a different photo album the other day. There weren't that many pictures in it, and I thought maybe I had been mistaken,But there's no mistaking the loss of photos from this...
  5. Photos Vanish from One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Vanish from One Drive: I was organizing my photo albums, and suddenly one of them was empty. I noticed the same with a different photo album the other day. There weren't that many pictures in it, and I thought maybe I had been mistaken,But there's no mistaking the loss of photos from this...
  6. Installed new hard drive in laptop, all imported photos deleted from microsoft and one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installed new hard drive in laptop, all imported photos deleted from microsoft and one drive: About three weeks ago there was a SMART Hard Disk error <301> on my laptop I replaced the hard drive a few days ago and upon logging in my microsoft account in the photo app I see that all my imported photos from my previous iphone were gone. I log into my onedrive and sure...
  7. One Drive & Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive & Hard Drive: I need to back up my one drive every evening in case we loose the internet. I tried to just copy and paste the files from One Drive to my documents, but it moves all of my folders out of One Drive and puts them into My Documents How do I go about doing this so the files...
  8. Files Mirrored on One Drive, from Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files Mirrored on One Drive, from Hard Drive: My One drive exactly mirrors the files viewed on my hard drive. If I add / delete files on my hard drive, so to does my one drive reflect the same. How then can I delete files on my hard drive to save disk space, yet only leaving important files on my one drive not mirrored...
  9. Deletion of Photos from One drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Deletion of Photos from One drive: Dear Sir/Madam, I have email id with you *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. The same was configured on my Microsoft Lumia Mobile & all my photographs were uploaded on it but right now I am unable to see the photographs. Please help me to recover the same plzzzz...
  10. Microsoft photos and one drive

Microsoft photos and one drive: Help. I went to scan a document and my scanner said it had a problem with Onedrive and Microsoft Photos. It told me to uninstall Onedrive and try again I did this nothing changed. So this time I got a message saying it was a problem with Microsoft Photos to uninstall and try...