Windows 10: Microsoft one drive

Discus and support Microsoft one drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One drive will not let me sign in, it has a message about scripts not letting you in. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it still has a Script error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by doodle bug 1948, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Microsoft one drive

One drive will not let me sign in, it has a message about scripts not letting you in. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it still has a Script error. Can someone please help me?

:)

doodle bug 1948, Dec 15, 2019
  2. little cat, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 15, 2019
  4. rhegde Win User

Microsoft one drive

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft one drive

1. Microsoft one drive - Similar Threads - Microsoft drive

2. Why is my hard drive's capacity reduced after Microsoft Backup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my hard drive's capacity reduced after Microsoft Backup?: Greetings and well wishes Microsoft assistants.I ran Recovery Drive, and used a 128 GB hard drive to create the backup.After the backup was completed, the drive capacity was reading 69 GB on a FAT32 system.Did the format ruin my drive, and can my drive be restore to its...
  3. Why is my hard drive's capacity reduced after Microsoft Backup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my hard drive's capacity reduced after Microsoft Backup?: Greetings and well wishes Microsoft assistants.I ran Recovery Drive, and used a 128 GB hard drive to create the backup.After the backup was completed, the drive capacity was reading 69 GB on a FAT32 system.Did the format ruin my drive, and can my drive be restore to its...
  4. Why is my hard drive's capacity reduced after Microsoft Backup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why cWhy can I log into my Microsoft account but cannot access my one drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why cWhy can I log into my Microsoft account but cannot access my one drive?: Why can I log into my Microsoft account but cannot access my one drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cwhy-can-i-log-into-my-microsoft-account-but/55d5a367-0ace-4a3a-bc0c-8257bcbd601f
  6. Why cWhy can I log into my Microsoft account but cannot access my one drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cWhy can I log into my Microsoft account but cannot access my one drive?: Why can I log into my Microsoft account but cannot access my one drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cwhy-can-i-log-into-my-microsoft-account-but/55d5a367-0ace-4a3a-bc0c-8257bcbd601f
  7. Why cWhy can I log into my Microsoft account but cannot access my one drive?

8. Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft...: I need Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitloker-recovery-key-for-my-d-drive-i-am-not-able/aefd6816-1cce-44ee-94e3-a367c28dfc4d
  9. Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft...

Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft...: I need Bitloker recovery key for my D drive. I am not able to locate correct key on my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitloker-recovery-key-for-my-d-drive-i-am-not-able/aefd6816-1cce-44ee-94e3-a367c28dfc4d
  10. trying to sign in to microsoft one drive but keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP...

trying to sign in to microsoft one drive but keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP...: Hi, I keep trying to sign in to microsoft one drive on my pc but just keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP address could not be found".One drive is syncing OK per the pop up from the icon on the task bar but if I click "view online" I get the same screen/result as...