Windows 10: Microsoft one year plan advised and purchased download replacing Windows will resolve...

Discus and support Microsoft one year plan advised and purchased download replacing Windows will resolve... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought Microsoft Assure one year plan. I was assured by the Microsoft agent the steps to follow the purchase of the plan would resolve the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Carol-Campbell5, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Microsoft one year plan advised and purchased download replacing Windows will resolve...

I bought Microsoft Assure one year plan. I was assured by the

Microsoft agent the steps to follow the purchase of the plan

would resolve the problems with system files error As it is all

the problems remain without a fix.

How to get a refund now? What category does Microsoft
    list refunds?

:)

Carol-Campbell5, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Battery Plans

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key,

• Type Choose a power plan.

• There you will be able to customize the power plan.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 9, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Windows 7 RC Available for Download

The wait is over, Microsoft has published the official download page for Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC), that's not some pirated torrent link. Offered now directly from Microsoft are five different language versions (English, German, Japanese, French, and Spanish) of both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 RC. Minimum system specs to run Windows 7 include:
    • 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
    • 1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
    • 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
    • DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
    Don't waste more time, and go directly to the Windows 7 RC download page.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Microsoft one year plan advised and purchased download replacing Windows will resolve...

Microsoft Jigsaw: cannot purchase more puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the issue?

I suggest you to logout and login into computer and then try to purchase the puzzle collection and check if the issue persists or not.

I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft one year plan advised and purchased download replacing Windows will resolve...

1. Microsoft one year plan advised and purchased download replacing Windows will resolve... - Similar Threads - Microsoft plan advised

2. Microsoft purchase not downloading!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft purchase not downloading!: Morning! Hope I am in the right section, Apologies if not!! I made a purchase from the Microsoft apps store, it went through and I was then invited to download/install and told that I now owned this software - nothing happened!! After several attempts I am given a box to get...
  3. Microsoft purchase not downloading!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft purchase not downloading!: Morning! Hope I am in the right section, Apologies if not!! I made a purchase from the Microsoft apps store, it went through and I was then invited to download/install and told that I now owned this software - nothing happened!! After several attempts I am given a box to get...
  4. Windows Camera App error code 0xA00F4243, any one can advise, how the issue can be resolved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Camera App error code 0xA00F4243, any one can advise, how the issue can be resolved: Hi All,Could you please help on the "Windows Camera App error code 0xA00F4243", how can i resolve itThanksMT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-camera-app-error-code-0xa00f4243-any-one/7fd03cd7-18c2-45dd-85af-31c334958ffa
  5. I am replacing 10 year old PC with a new one.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am replacing 10 year old PC with a new one.: I am replacing 10 year old PC with a new one; is it better to have a clean start on the new PC, or use a back up of the old one? Both are the same brand. I tried to do a "clean up" using specific software; however, I do not think it has removed the old stuff and I do no want...
  6. One Year

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Year: I have a subscription to something called "One Year". But I cannot find anything to tell me exactly what is does. One year of what, exactly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-year/9bfda6b0-c3d8-4a5b-9dd5-2b9f80bc166d
  7. TSA plans to complete upgrade to Windows 10 this year

in Windows 10 News
    TSA plans to complete upgrade to Windows 10 this year: The US Government is slowly upgrading their systems to Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system. It appears that Windows 10 is the most prefered operating system for the United States government, and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will be pushing Windows 10 upgrade...
  8. Microsoft Edge extensions, one year later

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge extensions, one year later: It has been a little more than a year since Microsoft first shipped the number one requested feature for Microsoft Edge – extensions! Today, we are excited to share a few updates on the progress we have made since then, and a quick look at what’s planned for the future, as we...
  9. Change of Plans - Regarding a Computer Purchase

in Windows 10 Support
    Change of Plans - Regarding a Computer Purchase: I wanted to make a new thread on this case because my other one isn't really getting much attention. Anyway, so I decided not to go with the computer that Computer Works (The local computer shop) was selling. The HP Slimline looked nice, but they found out that some of the...
  10. Could Microsoft be planning on replacing NT eventually?

in Windows 10 News
    Could Microsoft be planning on replacing NT eventually?: To me it seems likely: Windows 8 brought out a new application layer, where apps are compartmentalized and can only stash their shit in specific locations. Windows 10 improves on the new application layer by allowing the apps to run in the desktop environment, and...