Windows 10: Microsoft OneDrive is down worldwide

Discus and support Microsoft OneDrive is down worldwide in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Cloud computing is a wonderful thing - except, of course, when you can't connect to the servers on which your files are stored. Unfortunately, many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Oct 20, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft OneDrive is down worldwide

Source

labeeman, Oct 20, 2015
  2. Gary Win User

I do not use it so it does not bother me.

:)

3. EmazAnwar Win User
    error code: 80073cf6

Yeahh Bro! I am having the same issue while updating OneDrive. The same error code is occurring in my Lumia 430, 535 & 640 XL. It is worldwide problem in Microsoft Windows 8.1 Mobile.

EmazAnwar, Oct 20, 2015
  4. Microsoft OneDrive is down worldwide

Why Is Microsoft Trying To Shove OneDrive Down Our Throats?

Seriously I am trying to work normally everyday and go home to use my PC in peace then comes this Onedrive advert every day about 2 times that keeps popping up, and also which shocked me is that I freaking uninstall Onedrive and delete all it's folders
    and it re-downloads itself.. It's really a useless piece of crap I don't want.

NullyNully, Oct 20, 2015
  5. Working fine here, so I guess it's back up now, at least partially.

blackroseMD1, Oct 20, 2015
  6. Still working fine here

But I have my data synced for offline use also, so no problem if its offline

paulsalter, Oct 20, 2015
  7. goatty2 Win User
    working alright here just watched a video that was taken on my phone

goatty2, Oct 20, 2015
  8. Microsoft OneDrive is down worldwide

Just checked all working on mine

hTconeM9user, Oct 20, 2015
  9. kerodo Win User
    It's been a little sketchy here lately, but working more or less most of the time..

kerodo, Oct 20, 2015
  10. pparks1 Win User
    And companies have outages too, and people don't have 100% uptime at home. Sometimes at home they don't have backups and lose their files permanently.

pparks1, Oct 21, 2015
  11. snoopy51 Win User
    I am using Icloud, OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox on many different configurations.
    Occasionally, I have Icloud, Google Drive and Dropbox problems. Lately, OneDrive joined the group.
    Hey it is the nature of beast!
    I am also a strong believer of local portable backup so I don't really care about their availability.

snoopy51, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft OneDrive is down worldwide

1. Microsoft OneDrive is down worldwide - Similar Threads - Microsoft OneDrive down

2. Is onedrive down at this moment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is onedrive down at this moment?: I have been trying to resolve this for the past hour but I didn't get any luck. is there any reasons for that? Cause im refreshing the page all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-onedrive-down-at-this-moment/3c442e06-296f-4ccb-ae1d-22751ef018c2
  3. Is OneDrive down today?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is OneDrive down today?: I can't log into my OneDrive, all of the work I did on my homework was lost because it said it saved it locally and it was not, and Microsoft Word is unresponsive. This is the second time this has happened this month....
  4. Is OneDrive down today?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is OneDrive down today?: I can't log into my OneDrive, all of the work I did on my homework was lost because it said it saved it locally and it was not, and Microsoft Word is unresponsive. This is the second time this has happened this month....
  5. OneDrive Search is down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Search is down: Good morning,It's been a week now that the search has stopped working when I use my OneDrive on onedrive.com.The search feature has been tremendously helpful to navigate among our many, many, many files, but it has stopped working recently for some reason and I always get the...
  6. The new Microsoft Project rolls out to customers worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    The new Microsoft Project rolls out to customers worldwide: Editor’s note 10/29/2019: Links to product pages in select international markets will be live on October 30, 2019. With Microsoft 365, the world’s productivity cloud, we’re using the power of the cloud to help people and organizations achieve more. Last year, we shared our...
  7. OneDrive Personal Vault and expandable storage now available worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Personal Vault and expandable storage now available worldwide: Microsoft OneDrive has long been an innovation leader in cloud storage, and today we’re excited to launch a new feature that gives you greater security for your files in the cloud. This summer, we announced OneDrive Personal Vault, which uses identity verification to protect...
  8. Microsoft Stream now available worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Stream now available worldwide: Video has become an increasingly important medium in both the consumer and business realms. In the workplace, video is a key way to share information, educate and train employees, drive engagement and build culture. Last year, we released a preview of Microsoft Stream, the...
  9. Register for 2015 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference

in Windows 10 News
    Register for 2015 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference: On behalf of the Microsoft US leadership team, I would like to personally invite you to Orlando, Florida this July for the 2015 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference. The Worldwide Partner Conference is where opportunity meets profitability in this mobile first, cloud...
  10. OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide: Today February 19th we are thrilled to announce the global availability of OneDrive. For our existing SkyDrive customers, you are all set; your files are ready in the new OneDrive experience. All you have to do is head over to www.OneDrive.com and log in. For those of you...