Windows 10: Microsoft OneNote for IOS 9

Discus and support Microsoft OneNote for IOS 9 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi! Everyone is saying that it isnt possible to install OneNote in IOS 9. I've noticed that I've got an ipad, I didn't remember I had it. So I was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PatrickFeeney Tamayo, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Microsoft OneNote for IOS 9

Hi!

Everyone is saying that it isnt possible to install OneNote in IOS 9. I've noticed that I've got an ipad, I didn't remember I had it. So I was thinking in using it as a "grafic tablet" for OneNote. BUT, the app isnt compatible.

Is there a way in which I can download an older version?

If not, please, microsoft, just allow us...

Thanks in advance.

:)

PatrickFeeney Tamayo, Sep 4, 2020

2. OneNote not syncing on tablet and windows

Hi Muhammad.(Usama),

I'd like to ask what changes have you made prior to this issue. Try reinstalling OneNote on your device.

Also, try following the troubleshooting steps provided on these support articles:

Let me know how the issue goes after the troubleshooting.

Regile Reb, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Jonas Win User

Microsoft OneNote for IOS 9

Microsoft OneNote hidden on installing Windows 10

This is a common issue for Windows 10 upgrades.

Be sure to launch OneNote 2016 (NOT the app called just OneNote) - this version is more likely to contain your old notes. Should this be your solution, you can follow these steps to change your default OneNote version to the 2016 version, as mentioned in this Microsoft support article:

Jonas, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft OneNote for IOS 9

1. Microsoft OneNote for IOS 9 - Similar Threads - Microsoft OneNote IOS

2. Microsoft Whiteboard app 21.10111.0.5565 released for iOS - Feb. 9

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard app 21.10111.0.5565 released for iOS - Feb. 9: Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes...
  3. New Microsoft OneDrive version released for Android and iOS - April 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive version released for Android and iOS - April 9: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  4. New Microsoft Authenticator version 6.4.1 released for iOS - March 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Authenticator version 6.4.1 released for iOS - March 9: Sign in is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. You simply have to enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN...
  5. New Microsoft To-Do app 2.13 version for Android and iOS - March 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app 2.13 version for Android and iOS - March 9: Microsoft To-Do for Android Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines...
  6. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 11.3 for iOS - October 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 11.3 for iOS - October 9: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The...
  7. New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.10811.0 for iOS - September 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.10811.0 for iOS - September 9: Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes...
  8. New Microsoft Edge app 44.6.1 version for iOS - August 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 44.6.1 version for iOS - August 9: Microsoft Edge, now available on iOS, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. Familiar Microsoft Edge features like...
  9. New Microsoft Edge app 44.4.0 version for iOS - June 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 44.4.0 version for iOS - June 9: Microsoft Edge, now available on iOS, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. Familiar Microsoft Edge features like...
  10. Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS: Sticky Notes has a big heart ! Apart from @Windows10, you will soon find your @StickyNotes on #OneNote, #Outlook, #Android and #iOS. Stay tuned for more details and happy note-taking, everyone! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 119483