Windows 10: Microsoft Online Games

Discus and support Microsoft Online Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use Firefox for my browser and MSN as my Homepage. I have playing the Microsoft Online Games for sometime, mostly the Solitaire ones. My statistics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonnaHudson46, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft Online Games

I use Firefox for my browser and MSN as my Homepage. I have playing the Microsoft Online Games for sometime, mostly the Solitaire ones. My statistics are normally saved but, suddenly for no apparent reason they are deleted. Is there any way I can prevent this from happening? I thought maybe my virus scan was responsible but, I don't know. My virus scan runs automatically and it ran on 9-10-2020. But, yesterday when I played the Solitaire Challenge Games my previous statistics for the month of September were all there. When I went to play this morning they were all gone. Can someone explain why this is happening? Thank you for your time.

Donna Hudson

:)

DonnaHudson46, Sep 15, 2020

2. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Sep 15, 2020
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Microsoft Online Games

Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Online Games

1. Microsoft Online Games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Online Games

2. Online Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Gaming: Whenever I am gaming online, I find that if the game's graphics are high but not too high, and I play for a long period of time, that my Wi-Fi will disconnect for only my laptop, and no other device in my house. Even the other day when I was playing a chrome game Jackbox my...
  3. Online Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online Gaming: Whenever I am gaming online, I find that if the game's graphics are high but not too high, and I play for a long period of time, that my Wi-Fi will disconnect for only my laptop, and no other device in my house. Even the other day when I was playing a chrome game Jackbox my...
  4. Online Games Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Online Games Crashing: Hey All, I'm pretty desperate here for some insight. So basically I've been getting consistent crashes when I try to play online games. Usually, I will be able to play 5-10 minutes before the game freezes and crashes. I am usually greeted with a crash message that reads...
  5. online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    online games: Why is there so much trouble with the online games - they stick, they wont open, they block https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-games/0c4c8a00-1b2f-4292-a5c1-266c85d39e13
  6. online game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    online game: is the game castle clash by igg got anything to do with Xbox. Because I bought in game package .its a online game I got nothing [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre ]...
  7. Online games not connecting to servers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Online games not connecting to servers: Hi there, My online games are not connecting to servers But my internet is working fully good Every site is working fine like youtube, twitch, facebook but online browser games and other online games are not connecting to servers like i tried PUBG, Fortnite, Apex Legends....
  8. installing games through the online microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    installing games through the online microsoft store: so the new mw wont show up on the microsoft store ap so i looked ate the microsoft store online on google and they had it, so i bought it and i cant install it...
  9. In game' Ultima online'

in Windows 10 Customization
    In game' Ultima online': hit alt+enter buy mistake. it made my screen max. size. how di I set to normal. have tried restarting system, logging in with a different log in helper. still maxed. acts like a windows hot key, but can not find it listed anywhere....
  10. online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    online games: Why does windows 10 freeze up when I'm playing an online game like Age of Empires it runs fine for about 20-30 minutes and then I have to reload the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-games/439b8323-c799-4505-ab35-52ed15ae35e2