Windows 10: Microsoft Online Store - weekly sale update day & time

Discus and support Microsoft Online Store - weekly sale update day & time in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to find out when Microsoft updates the sale prices on the online store. For example, is it weekly at Sunday 9pm EST?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EdwardKwak, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Microsoft Online Store - weekly sale update day & time

I'm trying to find out when Microsoft updates the sale prices on the online store. For example, is it weekly at Sunday 9pm EST?

:)

EdwardKwak, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store Spring Sale Ending Soon

Source: Microsoft Store Spring Sale Ending Soon - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Publishing times for Microsoft Store just got faster

Source: Publishing times for Microsoft Store just got faster! - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Online Store - weekly sale update day & time

Publishing times for Microsoft Store just got faster

Source: Publishing times for Microsoft Store just got faster! - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Online Store - weekly sale update day & time

1. Microsoft Online Store - weekly sale update day & time - Similar Threads - Microsoft Online Store

2. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  3. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  4. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week: About two months ago, I upgraded my system new MOBO, RAM, CPU and also installed a fresh copy of Win10 Home Edition. Shortly thereafter, I've had a recurring problem with my PC just randomly rebooting. It can be while I'm actively doing something or when I'm away. It seems to...
  6. Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week: About two months ago, I upgraded my system new MOBO, RAM, CPU and also installed a fresh copy of Win10 Home Edition. Shortly thereafter, I've had a recurring problem with my PC just randomly rebooting. It can be while I'm actively doing something or when I'm away. It seems to...
  7. Problem with PC rebooting multiple times per day / several times a week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Discounted Office Professional Plus for sale online

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Discounted Office Professional Plus for sale online: Eight years ago I obtained a copy of Office Professional Plus 2010 for a non-profit organization I work with. I bought it from a company this is authorized by Microsoft to distriubte volume license software. When I logged onto the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center I...
  9. Microsoft Store online

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store online: any games I have bought through Microsoft store won't let me play online. In Minecraft for example it just says "old server" in dirt rally 2.0 it just won't let me click on find game....
  10. Show the day of the week?

in Windows 10 Support
    Show the day of the week?: In the taskbar, how can I make it show the day of the week like [img] ? 126739