Windows 10: Microsoft online Voice Typing punctuation commands

Discus and support Microsoft online Voice Typing punctuation commands in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Voice Typing is an excellent tool but as a humble developer I miss a few punctuation commands:- double quotation marks " " “ ” is not adequate in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BouwenLW, Sep 12, 2022.

1. BouwenLW Win User

Microsoft online Voice Typing punctuation commands

Voice Typing is an excellent tool but as a humble developer I miss a few punctuation commands:- double quotation marks " " “ ” is not adequate in a code editor.- backslash \- { }- :I am using the Swedish version of the tool.

:)

BouwenLW, Sep 12, 2022
  2. JBPSA Win User

Speech Recognition Card (ie, voice commands) for Windows 10

Can anyone help me find the speech recognition card for Windows 10?

(That is, the list of voice commands for punctuation, text selection etc when dictating?) Many thanks!

JBPSA, Sep 12, 2022
  3. Microsoft Voice Command

I have recently purchased a TouchPro 2 from Sprint. First I need to know if MS Voice command is included in MS Windows Mobile 6.5 professional, if not I will purchase and install the product. If not included I will need installation procedures for
    Voice Command. Next, I need a list of commands that I can use with Voice Command. Preferably the list would be in Word, so I can read the list using Jaws or a screenreader on my PC. This is a critical issue for me as I am legally Blind and this product
    is the main reason I chose the HTC TP2.

TiA

David B.

BaileyDavidL, Sep 12, 2022
  4. Microsoft online Voice Typing punctuation commands

How to use voice command on Lumia 530

Hi,

Courtesy of
    T-Mobile.com

To set up Cortana to use for voice commands, follow these steps:

• Create or sign into your exisiting
      Microsoft account
    • On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Cortana.
    • Follow the instructions shown on your phone.

Note: To turn off Cortana, open Cortana > Menu > Settings > Turn off.

To open apps using voice commands, follow these steps:

• Tap the microphone.
    • Say "open" followed by the name of the application.
    • Answer any clarifying questions from Cortana.

To use voice dialing to call a contact, follow these steps:

• Tap the microphone.
    • Say "call" followed by the name of the contact.
    • Answer any clarifying questions from Cortana.
    To write and send a text message (SMS) using voice commands, follow these steps:

• Tap the microphone.
    • Say "text message."
    • Answer any clarifying questions from Cortana create and send message.

Smittychat., Sep 12, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft online Voice Typing punctuation commands

1. Microsoft online Voice Typing punctuation commands - Similar Threads - Microsoft online Voice

2. Voice typing adds a space before punctuation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice typing adds a space before punctuation: Hello everyone,I've been having a problem with voice input on Windows 11 for several weeks now:When I dictate text, a space is systematically added before punctuation, especially before points.A few details:This only happens when I dictate in French in English everything...
  3. Voice typing adds a space before punctuation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice typing adds a space before punctuation: Hello everyone,I've been having a problem with voice input on Windows 11 for several weeks now:When I dictate text, a space is systematically added before punctuation, especially before points.A few details:This only happens when I dictate in French in English everything...
  4. Microsoft online Voice Typing punctuation commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft online Voice Typing punctuation commands: Voice Typing is an excellent tool but as a humble developer I miss a few punctuation commands:- double quotation marks " " “ ” is not adequate in a code editor.- backslash \- { }- :I am using the Swedish version of the tool....
  5. How To fix voice Typing random capitalization Even With Auto punctuation disabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To fix voice Typing random capitalization Even With Auto punctuation disabled?: Using win 11 voice typing STT tool. As I dictate, any slow down in speech rate causes it to capitalize the next word. For example, "As I was Walking down the street And noticed nothing Out of the ordinary.."Any efficiency gained is offset by the time it takes to correct the...
  6. How To fix voice Typing random capitalization Even With Auto punctuation disabled?

How To fix voice Typing random capitalization Even With Auto punctuation disabled?: Using win 11 voice typing STT tool. As I dictate, any slow down in speech rate causes it to capitalize the next word. For example, "As I was Walking down the street And noticed nothing Out of the ordinary.."Any efficiency gained is offset by the time it takes to correct the...
  7. Voice typing works well except for some commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice typing works well except for some commands: I've been trying to use voice typing because I broke my arm. However it works well but some commands don't work. In particular the "caps word" to capitalize a word does not work. Sign left having to go back in correct all of the words in my emails and are proper nouns. I've...
  8. Voice typing works well except for some commands

Voice typing works well except for some commands: I've been trying to use voice typing because I broke my arm. However it works well but some commands don't work. In particular the "caps word" to capitalize a word does not work. Sign left having to go back in correct all of the words in my emails and are proper nouns. I've...
  9. how to type smart punctuation by default

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to type smart punctuation by default: whenever i type, (' ") it is straight, is there a way in the settings to change it to type the "smart quotes"/curly submitted by /u/lookatalldozchickens [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/joz2s8/how_to_type_smart_punctuation_by_default/
  10. Online Voice recognition and Voice Typing not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Online Voice recognition and Voice Typing not working: Online voice recognition not working. Voice typing also not working. Pressing Windows icon + H but it does not make any change. The touch keyboard opens the OSK.EXE and it does not show any kind of microphone icon. on settings page no toggle button showing to activate...