Windows 10: Microsoft opening and then closing right away

Discus and support Microsoft opening and then closing right away in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hey I need help with my Microsoft store so at first that I accidentally delete this game named Minecraft and I was trying to download as back from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kamret Hagighi, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Microsoft opening and then closing right away

hey I need help with my Microsoft store so at first that I accidentally delete this game named Minecraft and I was trying to download as back from Microsoft store and when I try to give me an error when I try to download something else and I also gave me error so I watch some YouTube videos and it said go to settings apps and then search up Microsoft store and then scroll down and click reset and I did that and then I restarted after that I tried to click on it and then it opens for a second and just closes right away and I have done some research and it told me to press Windows key + x then f

:)

kamret Hagighi, Aug 8, 2022

2. Microsoft Edge keeps on closing after a few seconds of opening it

Edge is Awesome for Browsing. Seems like this is a problem that many users are facing.
    Do this: Disconnect your Internet and follow these steps

Steps: Microsoft Edge Closes Immediately after opening - Solved | Fix Errors

Windows10users, Aug 8, 2022
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 Closes Right After Opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the Windows Live Mail 2012.

• Press Start button, type programs and Features.
    • Search for Windows Live Mail 2012. select Uninstall/Change.
    • Select Repair and follow the steps and check if it helps you.
    keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 8, 2022
  4. Microsoft opening and then closing right away

How do I Close Skype For Business on Windows 10?

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to close Skype due to some reasons, we will help you to resolve this issue for you.

I suggest you to follow the steps:

Step1:

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc buttons at a time from the keyboard to open
      Task Manger.
    • Select Skype and click on End task.
    If that does not work, I suggest you to perform the below,

Step 2: The right way to close Skype is by right clicking on the Skype icon in the system tray / notification area and clicking
    Quit.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further queries on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft opening and then closing right away

1. Microsoft opening and then closing right away - Similar Threads - Microsoft opening closing

2. Apps close right away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps close right away: After the most recent update for my Windows 10 Home laptop my Microsoft store apps, including Calculator, won't open. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-close-right-away/e7469231-6797-4097-9809-fdc35497d99d
  3. Apps close right away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps close right away: After the most recent update for my Windows 10 Home laptop my Microsoft store apps, including Calculator, won't open. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-close-right-away/e7469231-6797-4097-9809-fdc35497d99d
  4. Apps close right away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft opening and then closing right away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft opening and then closing right away: hey I need help with my Microsoft store so at first that I accidentally delete this game named Minecraft and I was trying to download as back from Microsoft store and when I try to give me an error when I try to download something else and I also gave me error so I watch some...
  6. Whenever I open a program, it seems to close down right away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever I open a program, it seems to close down right away: Everytime I open programs such as games on steam they seem to close down right away, this also seems to happen whenever I open Spotify. I've noticed my apps are working perfectly fine, so is chrome, and so is my Discord. I don't know what happened, but since last night this...
  7. I installed a game but when I try to open it it opens then closes right away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed a game but when I try to open it it opens then closes right away: I just installed call of duty infinite warfare from the windows store and wheI got done installing it after a boring 5 hours it wouldnt open! Anybody have a fix for this?...
  8. Windows Security Closes Right Away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Closes Right Away: As soon as I open Protection history Windows security closes. I want to restore files on a USB which have been removed by windows security. [Original Title: Windows Security]...
  9. Web clients are not opening right away

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Web clients are not opening right away: just recently my web clients for Steam, blizzard and Origin will not open right away (google and edge are normal). It Use to take a 2 seconds now takes 14 seconds or more, It is like window 10 is having a hard time finding their location or it is not responding to the request...
  10. 1809.. It sounded aways away right

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1809.. It sounded aways away right: Hey people I am days into activating my Windows 10 Pro because my windows.old software was deleted and no one knows what to do. Fact is Microsoft keep's updating me. Today I got 1809..why? I can not activate it. I have been an Insider for years and years my friends. I am an...