Windows 10: Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000

Discus and support Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently Windows 10 update crashed my pc so bad I had to install a new version of Windows. My Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000 will work but the magnifier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by davidmoore_971, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000

Recently Windows 10 update crashed my pc so bad I had to install a new version of Windows. My Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000 will work but the magnifier does not. I have a hard time reading and need this function. I try and reinstall software but Windows 10 will not recognize the disc. Any ideas?

:)

davidmoore_971, Feb 1, 2020

2. Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000 not working right with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

The issue you are facing could be due to the mouse is not compatible with Windows 10. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps.
    I suggest you to go to the below link, download Windows 8 driver and try installing it in compatibility mode and check.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/comfort-optical-mouse-3000

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Please post in case you have any further issues, we will be glad to help you further.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 1, 2020
  3. gwalks Win User
    Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000 not working right with Windows 10

Adjustment of the mouse settings in Windows 10 does not seem to affect my mouse (Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000). I thought maybe I need a new driver, but Microsoft does not seem to support this mouse under their new operating system (Windows 10) (it
    is not listed in the drop down menu at https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/comfort-optical-mouse-3000 ).

Do I need to get a new mouse?

gwalks, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000

Joy Kemprai, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000

1. Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Optical Mouse

2. Microsoft Notebook Optical 3000 Mouse & Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Notebook Optical 3000 Mouse & Windows 11: I have used the Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 for years, and can't get used to any other mice. However, Microsoft are pushing all of us to move to Windows 11, which I have now done, but my mouse does not work with Windows 11 - Please Help!!...
  3. Microsoft Notebook Optical 3000 Mouse & Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Notebook Optical 3000 Mouse & Windows 11: I have used the Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 for years, and can't get used to any other mice. However, Microsoft are pushing all of us to move to Windows 11, which I have now done, but my mouse does not work with Windows 11 - Please Help!!...
  4. Comfort Optical Mouse 3000-how to enable side button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comfort Optical Mouse 3000-how to enable side button?: In Windows 10 in Mouse Properties under Buttons tab there is an option to swap left and right button but there is not mention about side button at all.I would like to assign magnifying lens to it the same I had it in Windows 7 before.How to do that?Thanks,/jas...
  5. Comfort Optical Mouse 3000-how to enable side button?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Comfort Optical Mouse 3000-how to enable side button?: In Windows 10 in Mouse Properties under Buttons tab there is an option to swap left and right button but there is not mention about side button at all.I would like to assign magnifying lens to it the same I had it in Windows 7 before.How to do that?Thanks,/jas...
  6. Comfort Optical Mouse 3000-how to enable side button?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Comfort Optical Mouse 3000

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - Comfort Optical Mouse 3000: I've downloaded installed, uninstalled Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center 13.222.137.0 at least a dozen times or more. This software detects my Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, but not so using my Comfort Optical Mouse 3000. The software suggests the Optical Mouse 3000 is...
  8. Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility

Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility: Is the Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatible with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3000-wireless-optical-notebook-mouse/4e1ba413-cfd4-4730-8e5b-b75a39d6ec76
  9. Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 Scrolling Requires More Scrolls to Scroll Along Page...

Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 Scrolling Requires More Scrolls to Scroll Along Page...: Am I in the right spot? My question is about using my specific mouse on a Windows 10 computer. I have bought a new computer -- Windows 10. I have plugged in my old favorite Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 into a USB port. It works, but I notice that the scrolling...
  10. mouse 3000

mouse 3000: not good on computer, staples could not fix it but hope you can. my mouse just quit, put new batteries still nothing. can you put in simple words to help me. Thank You, Michael Karsko...