Windows 10: Microsoft or Apple?

Discus and support Microsoft or Apple? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My question refers to the two manufacturers Microsoft and Apple and the products or operating systems of these giants. Would you rather use Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sniplore, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Sniplore Win User

Microsoft or Apple?

My question refers to the two manufacturers Microsoft and Apple and the products or operating systems of these giants.

Would you rather use Microsoft Windows 10 and a custom PC or would you prefer an Apple product with macOS?

Apple and their high price policy is in my eyes a NoGo!

Your personal opinion about the pros and cons would interest me tremendously.

:)

Sniplore, Jun 7, 2020

2. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing.
    Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way to get rid of it is to just reinstall Windows in order to remove that option from the list.

I even re-inserted my iPhone to my machine and uninstalled the drivers from Device Manager under Portable Devices.

Obsolete devices in Autoplay list multiple entries for same - Microsoft Community

Update >> I managed to remove it under Devices and Printers. Looks like it does not work under Device Manager.

win10freak, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Microsoft or Apple?

Compatibility of Apple keyboard and Mouse

Hello Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer te below questions:

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any recent software/hardware changes?

As the keyboard and mouse both are not working, I can not suggest you with troubleshooting steps which will require the input devices.

You may try contacting the Apple support as they provide the drivers for devices.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft or Apple?

1. Microsoft or Apple? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apple

2. Why does Microsoft tolerate bad Apples in the organization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft tolerate bad Apples in the organization?: Why does Microsoft tolerate bad Apples in the organization? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-tolerate-bad-apples-in-the/dc08fa19-4d8a-4cb6-bb9c-172a265d4473
  3. Why does Microsoft tolerate bad Apples in the organization?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft tolerate bad Apples in the organization?: Why does Microsoft tolerate bad Apples in the organization? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-tolerate-bad-apples-in-the/dc08fa19-4d8a-4cb6-bb9c-172a265d4473
  4. I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop....: I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop. using my microsoft store it does not show the open store app. It works on my surface pro but not apple do not understand why, any assistance welcome....
  5. I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop....

I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop....: I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and am unable to open it on my apple pc laptop. using my microsoft store it does not show the open store app. It works on my surface pro but not apple do not understand why, any assistance welcome....
  6. Buy Old TV 1950 Buy TV Channel Apple Microsoft in Sameer Batarfi Turkey Airport

Buy Old TV 1950 Buy TV Channel Apple Microsoft in Sameer Batarfi Turkey Airport: Sjusrrdyhuhrrj6sdkrj6urruskfrdsdh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-old-tv-1950-buy-tv-channel-apple-microsoft-in/5542d7ca-a375-4aa2-b190-ea3562a82d1f
  7. Buy Old TV 1950 Buy TV Channel Apple Microsoft in Sameer Batarfi Turkey Airport

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buy Old TV 1950 Buy TV Channel Apple Microsoft in Sameer Batarfi Turkey Airport: Sjusrrdyhuhrrj6sdkrj6urruskfrdsdh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-old-tv-1950-buy-tv-channel-apple-microsoft-in/5542d7ca-a375-4aa2-b190-ea3562a82d1f
  8. Buy Old TV 1928 Buy Old TV 1950 TV Channel Apple Microsoft Delivered to 8445 AL Rabat Riyadh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buy Old TV 1928 Buy Old TV 1950 TV Channel Apple Microsoft Delivered to 8445 AL Rabat Riyadh: Gtfryhkjrduk6trryjdfh7ukrkfesu7hkkdft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-old-tv-1928-buy-old-tv-1950-tv-channel-apple/49e1e8de-78c1-441c-bbba-26b35d7acc64
  9. Buy Old TV 1928 Buy Old TV 1950 TV Channel Apple Microsoft Delivered to 8445 AL Rabat Riyadh

Buy Old TV 1928 Buy Old TV 1950 TV Channel Apple Microsoft Delivered to 8445 AL Rabat Riyadh: Gtfryhkjrduk6trryjdfh7ukrkfesu7hkkdft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-old-tv-1928-buy-old-tv-1950-tv-channel-apple/49e1e8de-78c1-441c-bbba-26b35d7acc64
  10. If I liked Apple interface I would buy Apple not Microsoft. Why is Microsoft trying to make...

If I liked Apple interface I would buy Apple not Microsoft. Why is Microsoft trying to make...: If I liked the Apple interface I would buy Apple not Microsoft. Why is Microsoft trying to make windows more like Apple. I want my taskbar back on the right side of my screen and I want to end stacking on the taskbar....