Windows 10: Microsoft order #7452490410

Discus and support Microsoft order #7452490410 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i didn't get this item "Your Microsoft order #7452490410" which i bought last night, or i do not see it in my Minecraft game. Can you please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DrBugi, May 5, 2020.

1. DrBugi Win User

Microsoft order #7452490410

Hello,

i didn't get this item "Your Microsoft order #7452490410" which i bought last night, or i do not see it in my Minecraft game.
    Can you please check what went wrong, or send me my money back.

Alexandar

:)

DrBugi, May 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Microsoft order #7452490410 :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, May 5, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 5, 2020
  4. bpratt Win User

Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

I've been testing Spartan but I can't find a way to move things around in the favorites list. It puts everything in alpha order. Any suggestions?

bpratt, May 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft order #7452490410 - Similar Threads - Microsoft order #7452490410

2. No link in download ordered off Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No link in download ordered off Microsoft: hi, i purchased a new download version of windows 10 from my current windows 7 but after payment and receiving email there isn't a link to actual download it. What am i missing please...
  3. No link in download ordered off Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No link in download ordered off Microsoft: hi, i purchased a new download version of windows 10 from my current windows 7 but after payment and receiving email there isn't a link to actual download it. What am i missing please...
  4. Product Key in Microsoft Order History

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key in Microsoft Order History: Hello,I purchased Windows 10 Home from Microsoft awhile back and I used to be able to access the product key from order history. However, when I log into my order history all it tells me is how I payed for it. Should I be looking in a different place now? I need the product...
  5. Microsoft Store order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store order history: so recently I lost the email and password to one of my Roblox accounts and I need to get it back the problem is I need to give Roblox support the order history of my first thing bought and I can't log into the email I bought it with please help me...
  6. Fake Microsoft Orders

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fake Microsoft Orders: So many times a day i get an email on my cable provider provided email starting with the following text. Or close. Hello Thank you for shopping with us on 20 February 2021. Any downloads you bought, except preorders, are available now. At the bottom it'll list the last 4...
  7. Cancel Microsoft Order

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cancel Microsoft Order: I need to cancel a pre order for a Microsoft product. Tracking shows the item not shipped yet - but no Cancel Button. Initiating a chat yields nothing except a help page. Contact us - provides no email link. Thank you....
  8. Did not receive a Microsoft Order

Did not receive a Microsoft Order: Hello, i didn't get this item "Your Microsoft order #7452490410" which i bought last night, or i do not see it in my Minecraft game. Can you please check what went wrong, or send me my money back. Alexandar ***Modified title from: Microsoft order #7452490410***...
  9. Microsoft order disappear, been charged but cannot located my order

Microsoft order disappear, been charged but cannot located my order: I purchased a Surface Laptop with a bamboo Ink online by Microsoft official website in 10/3, got email and been charged immediately (credit card). After several hours, all history orders disappear. I call 13 20 38 in 11/3. The stuff cannot locate my order (Laptop and Ink)...
  10. Microsoft Store: Unable to place order

Microsoft Store: Unable to place order: [ATTACH]Been trying to order a gaming PC for two months now. MS Store support has sent countless escalations to teams with each one coming up with different reasons as to why i can not order it. Unbelievable that a company can not fix it! Anyone know a fix? Trying to buy...