Windows 10: Microsoft order disappear, been charged but cannot located my order

Discus and support Microsoft order disappear, been charged but cannot located my order in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased a Surface Laptop with a bamboo Ink online by Microsoft official website in 10/3, got email and been charged immediately (credit card).... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ottilia=====, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Microsoft order disappear, been charged but cannot located my order

I purchased a Surface Laptop with a bamboo Ink online by Microsoft official website in 10/3, got email and been charged immediately (credit card). After several hours, all history orders disappear.

I call 13 20 38 in 11/3. The stuff cannot locate my order (Laptop and Ink) by the email address but credit card and the order number. But they told me the order is pending due to no payment. I provide the Authorisation number of the charge from the bank. They just told me to wait.

Due to that, I cannot locate my order, I do not know to wait for what. If the order is confirmed, how can I get the information? How could history orders recover? If I do not want wait, could you help cancel the order and return the refund?

Thank you for your help Microsoft order disappear, been charged but cannot located my order :)

:)

Ottilia=====, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Ar Rom Win User

HTC vive order still pending

Hi reme2525,

Since you ordered from Microsoft Store, you can track the progress of your order online by following the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Order history, with your Microsoft account.
    2. Locate the order you want to track.he shipping status should be on the same line.
    3. If it's not there and the purchase is recent, wait a bit and try again.

For help about cancelling an order, download and installation, or pre-orders, see the Microsoft Store help page.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Microsoft order disappear, been charged but cannot located my order :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Mar 11, 2019
  4. bpratt Win User

Microsoft order disappear, been charged but cannot located my order

Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

I've been testing Spartan but I can't find a way to move things around in the favorites list. It puts everything in alpha order. Any suggestions?

bpratt, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft order disappear, been charged but cannot located my order

1. Microsoft order disappear, been charged but cannot located my order - Similar Threads - Microsoft order disappear

2. getting charge for this order number 9457843228

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting charge for this order number 9457843228: getting charge for this order number 9457843228 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-charge-for-this-order-number-9457843228/0bb9ec4f-df63-44f5-a401-b7f3acceac50
  3. getting charge for this order number 9457843228

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting charge for this order number 9457843228: getting charge for this order number 9457843228 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-charge-for-this-order-number-9457843228/0bb9ec4f-df63-44f5-a401-b7f3acceac50
  4. my order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my order: So I ordered a keyboard and it says pending what does that mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-order/d4a61f78-a30d-4c45-9744-bae7daa4158f
  5. Fake Microsoft Orders

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fake Microsoft Orders: So many times a day i get an email on my cable provider provided email starting with the following text. Or close. Hello Thank you for shopping with us on 20 February 2021. Any downloads you bought, except preorders, are available now. At the bottom it'll list the last 4...
  6. WHY IS MY ORDER STILL "PENDING" WHEN I'VE ALREAY BEEN CHARGED?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WHY IS MY ORDER STILL "PENDING" WHEN I'VE ALREAY BEEN CHARGED?: Hey, so... I ordered an Oculus VR headset, and it's stillpending? I've been charged, so can you explain thepending bull ****? This is a late Holiday gift, and I'd highly appreciate some explanation instead of some rambling about "contact customer support" and ect. I am...
  7. have order number but cannot place order

have order number but cannot place order: HI-- i have an item in my cart but get this error when trying to place the order. I have been on hold for over 2 hrs. This is unacceptable! Error Details Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. pmbXCt2a00Smgfgv.52 2020/11/10 - 20:08:41 UTC...
  8. my order

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my order: my microsoft account order history i paid for windows 10 pro 1/ PRODUCTION KEY ? 2/ LICENCE ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-order/c50124c9-aa88-46da-a246-1f9d31147580
  9. Microsoft order #7452490410

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft order #7452490410: Hello, i didn't get this item "Your Microsoft order #7452490410" which i bought last night, or i do not see it in my Minecraft game. Can you please check what went wrong, or send me my money back. Alexandar...
  10. Got charged without any order

Got charged without any order: I added debit card as my payment method for the first time. As soon as I added payment option, I got charged Rs.71 even when I didn't order anything. Then I checked my order history, but it is not showing anything since I haven't ordered anything. I waited for few days to get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting charged for pre order i never got microsoft