Windows 10: Microsoft OS Purchase

Discus and support Microsoft OS Purchase in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I no longer have the PC where I purchased a Microsoft pro license. How do I transfer that to a new PC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Carrie_Blaze, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Microsoft OS Purchase

I no longer have the PC where I purchased a Microsoft pro license. How do I transfer that to a new PC?

:)

Carrie_Blaze, Jul 26, 2021

2. Microsoft Jigsaw: cannot purchase more puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the issue?

I suggest you to logout and login into computer and then try to purchase the puzzle collection and check if the issue persists or not.

I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Microsoft OS Purchase

Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft OS Purchase

1. Microsoft OS Purchase - Similar Threads - Microsoft Purchase

2. Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...: Please summarise the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-when-i-purchased-paw-patrol-the/b131a7ce-c843-483c-acee-11deb5538c05
  3. Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...: Please summarise the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-when-i-purchased-paw-patrol-the/b131a7ce-c843-483c-acee-11deb5538c05
  4. Unlocking the Cover app purchased thru Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlocking the Cover app purchased thru Microsoft Store.: How do I restore the Cover app I bought from the Microsoft Store after reformatting my computer? I re-downloaded the app but the limit is 25 comic books. I already unlocked / paid for this to have unlimited comic books in my library....
  5. Unlocking the Cover app purchased thru Microsoft Store.

Unlocking the Cover app purchased thru Microsoft Store.: How do I restore the Cover app I bought from the Microsoft Store after reformatting my computer? I re-downloaded the app but the limit is 25 comic books. I already unlocked / paid for this to have unlimited comic books in my library....
  6. Cannot download my purchase from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download my purchase from Microsoft Store: I just purchased HEVC Video Extensions from the Microsoft Store. I see it in My Account - recent purchases. But I see no "download" or "install" options to retrieve it from my Microsoft account. Please help...
  7. Cannot download my purchase from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download my purchase from Microsoft Store: I just purchased HEVC Video Extensions from the Microsoft Store. I see it in My Account - recent purchases. But I see no "download" or "install" options to retrieve it from my Microsoft account. Please help...
  8. Cannot download my purchase from Microsoft Store

9. I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...: I have called Microsoft and refers me to a website that doesn't help, then hangs up. How do you talk with a person our at least chat, or email to get an issue fixed?...
  10. I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...

I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...: I have called Microsoft and refers me to a website that doesn't help, then hangs up. How do you talk with a person our at least chat, or email to get an issue fixed?...