Windows 10: Microsoft outlook 16

Discus and support Microsoft outlook 16 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was unable to open outlook 2016 I am running windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoAnn O 'Connor, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft outlook 16

I was unable to open outlook 2016 I am running windows 10

:)

JoAnn O 'Connor, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Steve Fan Win User
    Outlook 2016 problems

As suggested by Appleoddity, the first step is to disable all your add-ins to determine whether the issue is caused by a problematic add-in.

If issue still continues when all add-ins are disabled, then you can try renaming the following \Outlook registry key to \Outlook-1 when Outlook is closed:

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook

Then, start Outlook and create your new profile to test it. When you start Outlook in safe mode, most of the customization settings are disabled, and these customization settings are stored in the \Outlook registry key. If it doesn't work, you can just renaming the newly generated \Outlook key to \Outlook-2, and then rename the \Outlook-1 key back to \Outlook.

Steve Fan, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Microsoft outlook 16

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft outlook 16

1. Microsoft outlook 16 - Similar Threads - Microsoft outlook

2. Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...: Hello. I have a laptop that I use at work for a single automated email process, so I need to have Outlook open all the time. I've got Outlook in my Startup folder, so when the automated Windows updates happen and a restart occurs, Outlook opens as it should. But when there...
  3. Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...: Hello. I have a laptop that I use at work for a single automated email process, so I need to have Outlook open all the time. I've got Outlook in my Startup folder, so when the automated Windows updates happen and a restart occurs, Outlook opens as it should. But when there...
  4. Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working: Hi,I just tried to download my first email from the new outlook to save to my desktop and it keeps getting stuck in a loop and then when I check the x to stop it I receive the message microsoft outlook not working. The icon that's showing at the time looks like the old...
  5. Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working

Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working: Hi,I just tried to download my first email from the new outlook to save to my desktop and it keeps getting stuck in a loop and then when I check the x to stop it I receive the message microsoft outlook not working. The icon that's showing at the time looks like the old...
  6. Why did microsoft steal my Outlook 2016 which I paid for.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did microsoft steal my Outlook 2016 which I paid for.: Logged me out of Outlook 2016 after an update. I purchased Office 2016. Not the **** ****Office 365. Now it is demanding an outlook.com login, which I never used. I used my gmail account to login. I am so disgusted how I defended Microsoft. Now their plan is to provide me...
  7. Why did microsoft steal my Outlook 2016 which I paid for.

Why did microsoft steal my Outlook 2016 which I paid for.: Logged me out of Outlook 2016 after an update. I purchased Office 2016. Not the **** ****Office 365. Now it is demanding an outlook.com login, which I never used. I used my gmail account to login. I am so disgusted how I defended Microsoft. Now their plan is to provide me...
  8. Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?: Is the "New Outlook" intended to replace all the other versions of Outlook that were packaged with Office and Microsoft 365? Does this mean that I would not get an Outlook if I bought Microsoft 365....
  9. Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?

Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?: Is the "New Outlook" intended to replace all the other versions of Outlook that were packaged with Office and Microsoft 365? Does this mean that I would not get an Outlook if I bought Microsoft 365....
  10. All things Microsoft office no longer working. No outlook, no chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All things Microsoft office no longer working. No outlook, no chrome: Microsoft suggested an update to my Lenovo computer. I went ahead and had that update completed and now nothing in Microsoft Office works on my computer.Kind of ****….My small business can’t survive without my computer...