Windows 10: Microsoft Outlook 2010 problem

Discus and support Microsoft Outlook 2010 problem in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am constantly getting a request to enter my username and password when trying to use Outlook 2010. Even after entering what I think is the correct... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Bluenose1940, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Microsoft Outlook 2010 problem

I am constantly getting a request to enter my username and password when trying to use Outlook 2010.

Even after entering what I think is the correct password, (I have tried others just in case I have got it wrong but I am pretty certain I am not wrong) I still get the message. I have tried going through the complete set up procedure but this doesn't solve anything either.

I have also tried pretty much everything that I can find on Google but, without any joy whatsoever.

I don't think that I will get over the problem even if I uninstall Microsoft Office and then re-install it, or will I?

Any help will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

:)

Bluenose1940, Jun 23, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User
    newtekie1, Jun 24, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
  4. Microsoft Outlook 2010 problem

Backing Up Outlook?

Re : Backing Up Outlook

Hello,

You can use the automatic tool for taking Outlook 2010 backup. Microsoft provides the automatic built in add-in to backup Outlook data. It is called as Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders Backup tool. To add it in Outlook 2010 check the information provided here -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2030523/en-us

Regards
    Jane

janeparker, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Outlook 2010 problem

1. Microsoft Outlook 2010 problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Outlook 2010

2. Outlook-2010 problem in Windows-10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook-2010 problem in Windows-10: Hello, Since upgraded to ‘10’, I do have some rare issues; Outlook 2010 did work fine on ‘Windows-7 Professional 32bit Eng’. However, I due to medical reason, I did have to upgrade to ‘10’. Using ‘Pro’ 64bit English. It did work fine, UNTILL ! ……......opening the ‘Options’ in...
  3. Outlook-2010 problem in Windows-10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook-2010 problem in Windows-10: Hello, Since upgraded to ‘10’, I do have some rare issues; Outlook 2010 did work fine on ‘Windows-7 Professional 32bit Eng’. However, I due to medical reason, I did have to upgrade to ‘10’. Using ‘Pro’ 64bit English. It did work fine, UNTILL ! ……......opening the ‘Options’ in...
  4. Microsoft Outlook 2010 emails

Microsoft Outlook 2010 emails: I have a website at erbacce-press.co.uk and when I click on buttons to send emails the email that appears is named 'Microsoft Outlook 2010' but I am running Windows 10 pro... none of the emails at this out-of-date Outlook ever arrive? Can you help please?...
  5. Outlook 2010 search

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 search: I am using windows 10 latest update and Microsoft outlook 2010 The search has always worked fine for all email accounts but i had to redo my computer and reinstall Office. Now when i check all my accounts to search, next time i do a search or restart outlook only 1 is...
  6. Opening Outlook 2010

Opening Outlook 2010: when I open outlook 2010 in windows 10 the install starts (already installed) it asks for a disk with mscomctfix on it, can't find it, so I cancel the process and it closes then open outlook anyway. Usually starts after a windows update. Tried to repair office 10 with the...
  7. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: Hello All, I have just installed outlook 2010 on a new computer but I only get the last 3 days of emails can I change this ? 137380
  8. Microsoft Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Outlook 2010: Hi, Everytime I click on a link in an email I get the following message: "This operation has been cancelled due to due to restriction in effect on this computer. pleas e contact your administrator" The only administrator is me as this is a home laptop. I have tried...
  9. New Problem - Outlook 2010 Links Not Opening

in Browsers and Email
    New Problem - Outlook 2010 Links Not Opening: Sorry, I searched but did not see another thread on this topic. This just started today, maybe after a reboot. Up until today, when I clicked on a hyper link in an email, the link location would open in Firefox, my default browser. Now all of a sudden, nothing at all is...
  10. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: My Outlook 2010 has developed a problem. Every time I load it after a few seconds it says Outlook has stopped working. I have uninstalled Office 2010 rebooted and reinstalled but it is still happening. Any help appreciated. 84659