Windows 10: Microsoft Outlook 2013 and hyperlinks in emails are not opening

Discus and support Microsoft Outlook 2013 and hyperlinks in emails are not opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I still use Microsoft Outlook 2013 and for the last several months the emails I receive from known addresses with hyperlinks included are not able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardDOS, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Microsoft Outlook 2013 and hyperlinks in emails are not opening

I still use Microsoft Outlook 2013 and for the last several months the emails I receive from known addresses with hyperlinks included are not able to be opened. A message appears telling me to contact my administrator. If I go to webmail and check emails a different way the hyperlink will open. Do you have info about how I can correct something in my Microsoft Outlook 2013.

:)

RichardDOS, Nov 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 won't open hyperlinks

Thank you for your response.

Since the issue occur, we suggest to check this article:
    Hyperlinks are not working in Outlook
    . It contains troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

Feel free to post back your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Outlook 2013 running in Win 10 - Hyperlinks not working

Hi!!

I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7 when my HHD crashed last week and was replaced to an SSD. Now, after the upgrade, none of the hyperlinks in my (MS Outlook 2013) email work. I do NOT have IE to open as it wasn't installed fully so I am relying on Google
    Chrome.

Please give me step-by-step instruction as to how I can fix these items.

1. Fixing the hyperlinks within my email to work with Chrome

2, Is it possible to get IE up and running in Win 10?

(I so miss IE!)

Thank you in advance for your time,

Penny

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Penelope LGoss, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Microsoft Outlook 2013 and hyperlinks in emails are not opening

Windows Phone email to Outlook - no hyperlinks

Phone has been reset and the account has been deleted and re-added and there is no change.

Once again this hyperlink not being clickable is ONLY happening when the email is opened using the Mail tile on the Windows 8 start screen or when opening the IE10 tile on the Windows 8 start screen and going to Outlook email using that IE10.

The hyperlink sent from my WP7 phone works perfectly if the email is opened in the application Outlook 2013.

buzzzqwert, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Outlook 2013 and hyperlinks in emails are not opening

1. Microsoft Outlook 2013 and hyperlinks in emails are not opening - Similar Threads - Microsoft Outlook 2013

2. Hyperlinks no longer working in Outlook 2013 - organizational policies error msg

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hyperlinks no longer working in Outlook 2013 - organizational policies error msg: All of a sudden I am receiving an error when trying to open a hyperlink in Outlook 2013. "Your organization's policies are preventing us from opening the link. Contact your help desk." I am a retired lady no longer associated with my company. Have been using Office 2013 for...
  3. hyperlinks in email don't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hyperlinks in email don't open: Hyperlinks in email don't open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyperlinks-in-email-dont-open/81aff594-0670-4f87-9bd2-035058af390a
  4. cannot open hyperlinks in Outlook OR Word

cannot open hyperlinks in Outlook OR Word: My PC installed an update last week (but I cannot find it in the update list). Since then I can not open any hyperlinks regards of whether it is in Word or in an email (I use Office 2010 on Windows 10). This is the message I get: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have tried the...
  5. Cant open hyperlinks in emails

Cant open hyperlinks in emails: What do I have to do to Windows 10 to open hyperlinks in emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-hyperlinks-in-emails/dbb6e4c4-19c9-4273-945d-cf26ffa69a7a
  6. Can anyone help me fix or restore the Registry for Outlook 2013 - hyperlinks in email do...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can anyone help me fix or restore the Registry for Outlook 2013 - hyperlinks in email do...: Help - see subject - tks:) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-fix-or-restore-the-registry-for/d7df4b73-abe9-474a-8b3e-eb613fbbaa0e
  7. outlook 2013 won't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook 2013 won't open: 09/07/2018: Issues downloading to Outlook. Took to Store tech yesterday. Unfortunately, we turned desktop on, activated Outlook and send/receive mail worked great. took home. Today, receiving following error: Need resolution. Hate to cart heavy desktop back to...
  8. Hyperlinks in outlook will not open

Hyperlinks in outlook will not open: There seem to be many posts with problems in this area, but I have not seen an answer that I can understand and which seems to address my particular problem. i am using Windows 10 with Outlook 2013 and Firefox as my web browser. When i try to open hyperlinks I receive the...
  9. Outlook 2013 and email links...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 and email links...: This is my home system and I am admin on this PC; the standard user account that uses Outlook has no admin access... Clicking on a link in Outlook email pops up this window: [img] It's been going on for awhile, not sure when it started and got used of it, but its time...
  10. Cannot Open Hyperlinks Outlook 2010

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Open Hyperlinks Outlook 2010: I have scoured the Internet, tried a variety of things, but none have fixed an inability to open a hyperlink in Outlook 2010. I believe this started when I uninstalled Firefox and Adobe Acrobat Reader temporarily. Upon clicking on a hyperlink in an e-mail in Outlook 2010,...