Windows 10: Microsoft Outlook Account - frequently need's Fixing

Discus and support Microsoft Outlook Account - frequently need's Fixing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; While in MSMail I frequently get a message saying that my "Outlook Account setting are out of date" and needs fixing. Signing into MS with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cam and Gail, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft Outlook Account - frequently need's Fixing

While in MSMail I frequently get a message saying that my "Outlook Account setting are out of date" and needs fixing. Signing into MS with my passwords always, but temporarily fixes the problem ...... until next time.

What is the root of this problem? And how do I fix that?

Thanks

Cam

:)

Cam and Gail, Jun 15, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Microsoft Outlook Account - frequently need's Fixing [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Microsoft Outlook Account - frequently need's Fixing

How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Outlook Account - frequently need's Fixing

1. Microsoft Outlook Account - frequently need's Fixing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Outlook Account

2. How to fix the "account unavailable" of the Microsoft Account for Outlook on a windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the "account unavailable" of the Microsoft Account for Outlook on a windows 11...: Hi, I had a problem with my computer, an HP pc, that caused me to get it repaired, reseted and updated to Windows 11. Since then, the computer has been working properly, but I've been trying to connect my Microsoft Account to it, and it just won't let me because it says that...
  3. How to fix the "account unavailable" of the Microsoft Account for Outlook on a windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the "account unavailable" of the Microsoft Account for Outlook on a windows 11...: Hi, I had a problem with my computer, an HP pc, that caused me to get it repaired, reseted and updated to Windows 11. Since then, the computer has been working properly, but I've been trying to connect my Microsoft Account to it, and it just won't let me because it says that...
  4. Need to fix Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need to fix Microsoft account: Hello all,I wonder if someone could help me. I am frequently being asked by Windows to verify my settings for Hotmail and the Windows sharing experience. Basically all I am having to do is just input my pin number for Windows then get notified that the issue is fixed. It...
  5. Outlook Mail fix account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Mail fix account: On Outlook Mail I need to fix my account verifying password every other day or every day. I do I get this to stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail-fix-account/d8522b71-377a-47a7-b401-35e6d0ef3486
  6. Microsoft account needs to be fixed thing

Microsoft account needs to be fixed thing: so yeah i'm having the Microsoft account needs to be fixed thing where i have to verify my password and stuff but it keeps trying to use my old email which i deleted off of my account so it keeps saying my password is wrong and when i hit forgot password to see if i can just...
  7. "You need to fix your Microsoft account"

"You need to fix your Microsoft account": Hello! For weeks that everyday I get a notification in Windows 10 saying that my Microsoft account needs to be fixed. So, I click on the notification and login with my password and it is fixed... But in the next day it complains again. I am tired of "fixing" my...
  8. We need to fix your Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    We need to fix your Microsoft Account: I have the following message come up on a day-day basis and the Microsoft Help desk or engineers seem unable to cure it. Can anyone help? Message reads "We need to fix your Microsoft Account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix in shared experiences...
  9. "Need to fix my Microsoft Account" message

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Need to fix my Microsoft Account" message: I keep on getting a notice on my lower right hand side saying that I need to fix my Microsoft account what is this? [Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Windows Insider Preview / Performance and Maintenance / PC ]...
  10. Need to fix Microsoft Account ?

Need to fix Microsoft Account ?: windows 10 on my Sony Vaio just updated 06/11/2018. I logon using my pin number. Now my HP desktop Windows 10 where I logon using my password has a message in Action Centre "You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and...