Windows 10: Microsoft Outlook Account locked

Discus and support Microsoft Outlook Account locked in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot get into my Microsoft Outlook account. I can see that there is an email there but cannot open the inbox. Has anyone else had this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ValleryLee, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Microsoft Outlook Account locked

I cannot get into my Microsoft Outlook account. I can see that there is an email there but cannot open the inbox.

Has anyone else had this problem? Grateful for any help

:)

ValleryLee, Aug 30, 2019
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Microsoft Outlook Account locked [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Microsoft Outlook Account locked

How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Outlook Account locked

1. Microsoft Outlook Account locked - Similar Threads - Microsoft Outlook Account

2. Outlook account is locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook account is locked: How to get back my outlook account which is locked and failed to recover it after repetitious submission of account verification forms? It contained my laptop windows product/recovery key and I can't login my laptop now!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  3. Outlook account is locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook account is locked: How to get back my outlook account which is locked and failed to recover it after repetitious submission of account verification forms? It contained my laptop windows product/recovery key and I can't login my laptop now!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. Microsoft account is locked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account is locked: Microsoft account is locked and can't remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-is-locked/bad783b4-c58a-4826-a977-1f27937d2380
  5. Microsoft Account locked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Account locked: Hello Community,I had Windows 10 updated yesterday. After updating, I got notification that my laptop was locked by Bitlocker and asked the recovery key. It said the key was sent to Microsoft account. I had no idea about Bitlocker before...When I tried to login my Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Account locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account locked: Hello Community,I had Windows 10 updated yesterday. After updating, I got notification that my laptop was locked by Bitlocker and asked the recovery key. It said the key was sent to Microsoft account. I had no idea about Bitlocker before...When I tried to login my Microsoft...
  7. Locked out of Outlook Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locked out of Outlook Account: For some reason I was locked out of my outlook account?!! I do not use this account often and mainly for friends only. [img] Now trying to get the unlock code via phone number, which is the only option given is a bad jock as we all know, looking at Microsoft community...
  8. Locked out of Outlook Account

in Windows 10 Support
    Locked out of Outlook Account: For some reason I was locked out of my outlook account?!! I do not use this account often and mainly for friends only. [img] Now trying to get the unlock code via phone number, which is the only option given is a bad jock as we all know, looking at Microsoft community...
  9. Microsoft Account Locked.....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account Locked.....: I have a gmail account attached to a microsoft account, which the backup email for is an @emailitt-tech.edu . Obviously I can no longer access this backup email, however I can not seem to recover or change my password for the microsoft account. What do I do?...
  10. Microsoft Outlook email account

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook email account: I would like to know how I delete a outlook email account because it has been compromised 69247

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook account locked