Windows 10: Microsoft outlook account restore - cannot provide enough details to unlock account

Discus and support Microsoft outlook account restore - cannot provide enough details to unlock account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Microsoft outlook account has been blocked and needs to be restored - I've tried several times to provide the details to unblock the account, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JakeBankes, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Microsoft outlook account restore - cannot provide enough details to unlock account

My Microsoft outlook account has been blocked and needs to be restored - I've tried several times to provide the details to unblock the account, but have been unable to. It's been several days and I desperately need to unblock this account. Please help. Or even give me the email/phone of somebody that can help.

Thanks

:)

JakeBankes, Dec 7, 2018
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Microsoft outlook account restore - cannot provide enough details to unlock account [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Dec 7, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Microsoft outlook account restore - cannot provide enough details to unlock account

Mindweaver, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft outlook account restore - cannot provide enough details to unlock account

1. Microsoft outlook account restore - cannot provide enough details to unlock account - Similar Threads - Microsoft outlook account

2. account unlock, cannot log in .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account unlock, cannot log in .: cannot log in to my account and the verification e-mail is type wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-unlock-cannot-log-in/b8d26b5e-7ff4-4781-8a1d-e2cdcc2997bc
  3. account unlock, cannot log in .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account unlock, cannot log in .: cannot log in to my account and the verification e-mail is type wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-unlock-cannot-log-in/b8d26b5e-7ff4-4781-8a1d-e2cdcc2997bc
  4. Unlocking Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlocking Microsoft Account: hi,How do I contact Microsoft to speak to an actual person or chat support.I've been locked out of my account. Tried everything but it's not sending me verification codes to my emails.I have tried all the secret questions etc.I created this account so long ago I've tried all...
  5. Unlocking Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unlocking Microsoft Account: hi,How do I contact Microsoft to speak to an actual person or chat support.I've been locked out of my account. Tried everything but it's not sending me verification codes to my emails.I have tried all the secret questions etc.I created this account so long ago I've tried all...
  6. Unlocking Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. my main microsoft account has been hacked and i cannot provide enough information on form...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my main microsoft account has been hacked and i cannot provide enough information on form...: my main account has been hacked and i have had details changed and my password has been changed also to get a code the email address is not mine i only recieved any warning after it had be changed to say i had reset my password i then saw three seperate emails with codes to...
  8. Microsoft account details

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account details: Hello. recently I had some problems with viruses on my computer so I decided to have it cleaned. I had also asked them to put another separate profile on the desktop to manage the re occurrence of anything dodgy. unfortunately I signed into this other account with my...
  9. Resetting microsoft account details

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resetting microsoft account details: My father in law is almost 95 & has some memory issues related to age & medication. I'm trying to set-up Dad's laptop for his son to use, as it's been sitting idle for some time now. Dad can no longer recall any of his passwords & as a result I've had no luck with changing...
  10. Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account: My wife has upgraded to Windows 10 and was using her login details with no problem. When she needed to install a HP Printer Driver, a Microsoft Account was asked for. She couldn't remember her details so we used mine. Now there is an Administrator account under my name...