Windows 10: Microsoft Outlook Communications Re: HxTsr.exe?

Discus and support Microsoft Outlook Communications Re: HxTsr.exe? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; 1803. Mostly an annoyance I guess but I do not like looking at it in Task Manager: [img] Ending the task and it comes right back. Apparently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phaedruspress, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Microsoft Outlook Communications Re: HxTsr.exe?

1803. Mostly an annoyance I guess but I do not like looking at it in Task Manager:

Microsoft Outlook Communications Re: HxTsr.exe? [​IMG]

Ending the task and it comes right back. Apparently Microsoft Outlook Communications is linked to HxTsr.exe

https://www.file.net/process/hxtsr.exe.html

When I go to task manager details I see HxTsr.exe there but not a away to disable it:

Microsoft Outlook Communications Re: HxTsr.exe? [​IMG]

I have tried uninstalling the app package:

Mail/Calendar Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationapps* | Remove-AppxPackage

and I do not have Microsoft Office installed.

Is there anyway to disable this one HxTsr.exe or barring that how do I get Microsoft Outlook Communications to stop showing up in Task Manager.

Thanks. Oh BTW I am waiting on a package delivery so I am in full pestering mode. Kindly forgive me : )

:)

phaedruspress, Dec 19, 2018

2. navigator ex scan to email problem communicating with outlook

navigator ex scan to email problem communicating with outlook

leibkuchler, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Microsoft Outlook Communications Re: HxTsr.exe?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Outlook Communications Re: HxTsr.exe?

1. Microsoft Outlook Communications Re: HxTsr.exe? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Outlook Communications

2. What is HxTsr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is HxTsr: Hi guys,Recently I was looking in my task manager the programs that was running, and I notice this program called hxtsr.You know if it’s a virus? Or something related to windows?Thank youAle...
  3. What is HxTsr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is HxTsr: Hi guys,Recently I was looking in my task manager the programs that was running, and I notice this program called hxtsr.You know if it’s a virus? Or something related to windows?Thank youAle...
  4. Is this a real treat on "Microsoft Outlook Communications;HxTsr.exe"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a real treat on "Microsoft Outlook Communications;HxTsr.exe"?: I'm receiving this warning from Kaspersky TOTAL Security:Name: HxTsr.exePath: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.11629.20316.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbweType: TrojanAgent Name: HEUR:Backdoor.MSIL.Agent.genPrecision: Heuristic AnalysisTreat level:...
  5. Is this a real treat on "Microsoft Outlook Communications;HxTsr.exe"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a real treat on "Microsoft Outlook Communications;HxTsr.exe"?: I'm receiving this warning from Kaspersky TOTAL Security:Name: HxTsr.exePath: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.11629.20316.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbweType: TrojanAgent Name: HEUR:Backdoor.MSIL.Agent.genPrecision: Heuristic AnalysisTreat level:...
  6. Is this a real treat on "Microsoft Outlook Communications;HxTsr.exe"?

7. Microsoft Outlook Communications high CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Outlook Communications high CPU usage: The mail app on my laptop is linked to my gmail account. The Microsoft Outlook Communications has high CPU usage when I click the refresh button in mail. Most of the time the usage is between 10% and 20%, but some time it can be more than 30%. I never notice this problem...
  8. Errors - Microsoft Outlook Communications Stopped Working

Errors - Microsoft Outlook Communications Stopped Working: I've started getting errors as shown below due to microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.12026.20218.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe. What is this and how to fix it? [img] 144249
  9. Microsoft Outlook Communications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Outlook Communications: Today I keep noticing that the process "Microsoft Outlook Communications" is maxing out my DSL . Windows 10 pro 64 1809 17763.195 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-outlook-communications/ffe91f9c-9c3e-4c1e-8c7d-3280b4d65b43
  10. Microsoft Outlook Communications problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Outlook Communications problem: According to what I've been able to find. this is a service of Office 2016, which I have uninstalled. I have never used Outlook, do not want it on my computer. However, this keeps asking to connect to the internet, and no matter how many times I tell my firewall to block it,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft outlook communication

2. HxTsr.exe 16.0.12026.20218 5d81de0d

3. HxTsr.exe Microsoft Outlook Communications stop

4. outlook communications crashing hxtsr.exe,
  5. microsoft outlook communications high cpu