Windows 10: Microsoft Outlook email account

Discus and support Microsoft Outlook email account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I would like to know how I delete a outlook email account because it has been compromised 69247 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pastorhalliday1, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Microsoft Outlook email account

I would like to know how I delete a outlook email account because it has been compromised

:)

pastorhalliday1, Nov 7, 2016
  2. garym123 Win User

Calendar Sync Windows Phone

With outlook, Hotmail, or live.com as the Microsoft account on the phone the calendar and contacts sync by default. I guessed you already had a outlook, Hotmail, or live.com account already setup as the Microsoft account.

Like I said, any email address can be used as the Microsoft account, like an email address from Comcast. It has no calendar, just email.

If you reset the phone, enter this email as the Microsoft account and then add the first outlook, Hotmail, or live.com account you have currently to the phone in settings, email+accounts, add account, Use the outlook add for any of these.

With this account you will still have you original account contacts and email. You will have the option to not sync the calendar to the phone.

You do not need another outlook account.

Even though these accounts come from Microsoft you should not think of them as the "Microsoft account" in settings, email+accounts. The entry in "Microsoft account" on your phone is the main account on your phone and is used in all phone features like app
    purchases.

garym123, Nov 7, 2016
  3. DNM
    dnm Win User
    How do I get rid of a continual pop up saying 'Exchange activesync policies broker' - it keeps coming up and wanting to 'change my computer'

My variant was a bit weird. I was trying to test "premium" outlook. In order to do that I read that you should have an outlook email address as Primary. As I had a non-outlook email as primary I reserved and added an outlook email as primary instead for
    that account. However I found out that it a) was only available in the USA b) will not work with two-level domain names. I noticed that the Microsoft Account now displayed the new outlook email address instead of the non-outlook. Also a new account appeared
    in the Microsoft Mail App for the new outlook email address. After a while the popups started (I did not connect the fiddling with Microsoft Account and the popups at the time). Fast forward a bit, after reading about changing from a Microsoft Account to a
    local account, I remembered the new outlook primary address. Also noticed a strange thing in Manage Accounts option for the Microsoft Mail App; the new outlook primary account was listed twice.

Well, I changed the non-outlook account to primary. Got a popup and accepted it. Then the popups stopped (fingers crossed) and the duplicate Mail account in Manage was removed.

4. Kari Win User

Microsoft Outlook email account

Go to https://account.microsoft.com, select Security & Privacy:

Microsoft Outlook email account [​IMG]

Select More security settings:

If prompted for password, enter it. Browse to bottom of the page, select Close my account:

Be sure to read everything on next page before clicking Next:

Follow the rest of on-screen instructions to close your account.

Kari, Nov 7, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Outlook email account

1. Microsoft Outlook email account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Outlook email

2. Microsoft Account Log In with Outlook email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Log In with Outlook email: I know I received an email talking about not being able to log into my microsoft account with an outlook email after a certain date but I thought I was grandfathered in. I got a new computer and during setup it asked me to log into my microsft account but it won't let me. How...
  3. Microsoft Account Log In with Outlook email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Log In with Outlook email: I know I received an email talking about not being able to log into my microsoft account with an outlook email after a certain date but I thought I was grandfathered in. I got a new computer and during setup it asked me to log into my microsft account but it won't let me. How...
  4. How to link Microsoft account to my Outlook Email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to link Microsoft account to my Outlook Email?: Our company recently purchased a Dell Vostro 5620 for a new employee at my job. I began to set up the computer, logged into outlook, but did not create a password for the computer. When I got to work the next day, the computer requested a password that I did not create. It...
  5. Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account: I have a Windows 10 Home system (V 20H2) on a HP Spectre laptop I have 2 email accounts defined on on one Microsoft User Account. I want to transfer one of these email accounts (and all its files and data) onto another separate Microsoft User Account on the same computer...
  6. Outlook Email Account Settings

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Email Account Settings: Hello Forum, I'm preparing to clean install Win 10. I'm trying to collect account settings so that I can quickly reinstall my Outlook email accounts. I've got a Microsoft 365 Personal subscription. I've checked my Outlook account settings, and I don't see the email setup...
  7. Outlook Email Account issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Email Account issues: Hello; I have an Outlook email account that I use for all my personal issues but since the 20th August I am not receiving any emails. I have plenty of storage space, my password is working and I can access the account but the emails are just not coming in. I am not being able...
  8. Email. Outlook account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email. Outlook account: Hello I have just clicked on my mail icon and the mail opened as per usual then suddenly disappeared and I had to click again and the same thing is happening .It opens then goes back to my desktop screen. The mail will not stay open. Can anyone help...
  9. Microsoft Outlook Managing Multiple Email accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Outlook Managing Multiple Email accounts: Hi, I am trying to get help with the issue I am running into. Recently I added my Gmail account into the Microsoft Email Inbox for Windows 10 to manage both of my mail accounts in one location. However, I keep getting the error message below: We couldn't access this...
  10. Access to Outlook email account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access to Outlook email account: Hi I tried to gain access to my outlook hotmail account. Password would not work. Tried quite a few times and in the end was informed I had tried too many times and needed to create a new email account. I need access to my email account. Microsoft sent questions to...