Windows 10: Microsoft Outlook Email Breach Targeted Cryptocurrency Users

Discus and support Microsoft Outlook Email Breach Targeted Cryptocurrency Users in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier this month, Motherboard broke the news that hackers were not only able to access Outlook users’ email metadata as previously reported, but also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Outlook Email Breach Targeted Cryptocurrency Users

Read more: Microsoft Outlook Email Breach Targeted Cryptocurrency Users - Motherboard

:)

Brink, May 2, 2019

2. How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, May 2, 2019
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, May 2, 2019
  4. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Outlook Email Breach Targeted Cryptocurrency Users - Similar Threads - Microsoft Outlook Email

2. Microsoft Outlook 2010 emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Outlook 2010 emails: I have a website at erbacce-press.co.uk and when I click on buttons to send emails the email that appears is named 'Microsoft Outlook 2010' but I am running Windows 10 pro... none of the emails at this out-of-date Outlook ever arrive? Can you help please?...
  3. Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account: I have a Windows 10 Home system (V 20H2) on a HP Spectre laptop I have 2 email accounts defined on on one Microsoft User Account. I want to transfer one of these email accounts (and all its files and data) onto another separate Microsoft User Account on the same computer...
  4. microsoft are breaching disabled rights.

in Cortana
    microsoft are breaching disabled rights.: microsoft have taken tryping off cortana on windows 10,how can mute people or those with speech problems talk to contana when they have no voice. to talk .they sould be ashamed have they a proble with disabled people??????...
  5. Outlook Email Scam Microsoft Office 365 user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook Email Scam Microsoft Office 365 user: I got the following email which appears to be a scam of some sort. Does anyone know anything about this? I inadvertently clicked the link but then immediately shut down my computer why I realized what I just did. The link is actually to .... http://bit.do/egqfi...
  6. Alleged Breach of my Emails

Alleged Breach of my Emails: I have received numerous phone calls alleging my firewall has been removed and that my e-mail accounts on all my devices have been breached. It states I should not do any banking, etc. on these devices. Then it gives me a funny phone number which I did try to call with no...
  7. Another Major Email & Password Breach

Another Major Email & Password Breach: See https://www.wired.com/story/collecti...nts-passwords/ Is there any way to find out on which sites your address has been compromised? 125443
  8. MIcrosoft Breach

MIcrosoft Breach: Got a phone call on July 23, 2018 regarding a Microsoft Breach and wanting me to call them back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/microsoft-breach/ca978d47-2ca8-442b-807a-37418ea9b1f5"
  9. security or privacy breach at Microsoft

security or privacy breach at Microsoft: The Wells Fargo account fraud scandal is an ongoing controversy brought about by the creation of millions of fraudulent savings and checking accounts on behalf of Wells Fargo clients without their consent. Various regulatory bodies fined the company a combined $185 million as...
  10. Microsoft Outlook email account

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook email account: I would like to know how I delete a outlook email account because it has been compromised 69247