Windows 10: Microsoft Outlook font shrunk in reply mode - how do I fix it and stop it from reoccuring

Discus and support Microsoft Outlook font shrunk in reply mode - how do I fix it and stop it from reoccuring in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. The text size in the reply mode of Outlook has suddenly shrunk. Just the reply area, not the rest of Outlook. And there is no visible way for me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Benjamin Elliott, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft Outlook font shrunk in reply mode - how do I fix it and stop it from reoccuring

Hello. The text size in the reply mode of Outlook has suddenly shrunk. Just the reply area, not the rest of Outlook. And there is no visible way for me to restore the text size. No options for adjusting text size. Just - shrunken text.

1 How do I restore the text size to standard?

2 How do I keep the text from shrinking in the future?

:)

Benjamin Elliott, Jul 30, 2020

2. How to fix error (microsoft outlook has stopped working)

Hi,

To help us better understand your concern, please answer the following questions:

• Are getting any error messages?
    • Did you make any changes or updates to your PC prior to the issue?
    We suggest you to run Outlook in Safe Mode. Refer to the article below and follow the instructions given.

We also suggest you to Install the latest Windows updates to your computer.

Why do I get a "stopped working" message when I start
    my Office application?

Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jul 30, 2020
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Microsoft Outlook font shrunk in reply mode - how do I fix it and stop it from reoccuring

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Microsoft Outlook font shrunk in reply mode - how do I fix it and stop it from reoccuring [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Outlook font shrunk in reply mode - how do I fix it and stop it from reoccuring

1. Microsoft Outlook font shrunk in reply mode - how do I fix it and stop it from reoccuring - Similar Threads - Microsoft Outlook font

2. how do i stop Microsoft store from stopping downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop Microsoft store from stopping downloads: Whenever I try and download something The Microsoft store stops the download saying that this app isn't in the Microsoft store and I don't know how to stop this from happening....
  3. how do i stop Microsoft store from stopping downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i stop Microsoft store from stopping downloads: Whenever I try and download something The Microsoft store stops the download saying that this app isn't in the Microsoft store and I don't know how to stop this from happening....
  4. How do I reply to Microsoft support emails?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reply to Microsoft support emails?: I reply to Microsoft Support Emails but the person I. Replied to said they did not get the email I sent. In Gmail how do I rely abve the line Inn conversation ode?...
  5. How do I reply to Microsoft support emails?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reply to Microsoft support emails?: I reply to Microsoft Support Emails but the person I. Replied to said they did not get the email I sent. In Gmail how do I rely abve the line Inn conversation ode?...
  6. How do I reply to Microsoft support emails?

7. how do i stop the replies from community as my case is resolved and said so, but replies...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop the replies from community as my case is resolved and said so, but replies...: how do i stop the replies from community as my case is resolved and said so, but replies are still being senthow do i un notify me from my posted post, ??...
  8. how do i stop the replies from community as my case is resolved and said so, but replies...

how do i stop the replies from community as my case is resolved and said so, but replies...: how do i stop the replies from community as my case is resolved and said so, but replies are still being senthow do i un notify me from my posted post, ??...
  9. how do I stop getting replies from a question?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I stop getting replies from a question?: I gave up several weeks ago on how to add my Yahoo mail account to Microsoft. After several attempts to "fix" error codes I didn't want to waste any more time so I am using the yahoo app instead. Unfortunately, I am receiving innumerable questions for the same problem I...
  10. How do I fix burry fonts or very small fonts

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I fix burry fonts or very small fonts: When I connect to an external monitor (LG 34 inch Ultra via HDMI), my laptop folder fonts (only when attaching a file to email, uploading files etc.) are VERY small. To get them the right size, I have to make the laptop the main monitor and that makes the external monitors...