Windows 10: Microsoft outlook is trying to log into an office 365 that no longer exists

Discus and support Microsoft outlook is trying to log into an office 365 that no longer exists in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ninjakiller218 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ninjakiller218, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft outlook is trying to log into an office 365 that no longer exists

/u/ninjakiller218, Nov 7, 2019

2. subfolders have disappeared in outlook on office 365

ok - so yes its a IMAP type account as its apple (.me) so the first bit I cant do.

When i follow your instructions to try and repair office 365, i can open up control panel as you suggest, but Microsoft Office 365 is not in the list of programs so i cant run a repair.

If I go to Settings, Apps, I can find Microsoft Office Desktop Apps in the list.

If I click on that and then Advanced Options there is a "repair" option, I have ran that - but it made no difference.

I have also then tried the "reset" option, this just completely removed outlook - which I can no longer see at all.....

I can see the subfolders if I go into mail rather than outlook - but I now have no other accounts - I will have to reset all my accounts up....

Why is outlook no longer working?

andrewmitchell7, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Microsoft Releases Office 365 Home Premium

Microsoft Corp. today announced worldwide availability of Office 365 Home Premium, a reinvention of the company's flagship Office product line for consumers. Office 365 Home Premium is a cloud service designed for busy households and people juggling ever-increasing work and family responsibilities.

The new offering includes the latest and most complete set of Office applications; works across up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs and Macs; and comes with extra SkyDrive storage and Skype calling -- all for US$99.99 for an annual subscription, the equivalent of US$8.34 per month.

Microsoft outlook is trying to log into an office 365 that no longer exists office_365_logo_1_thm.jpg

"Today's launch of Office 365 Home Premium marks the next big step in Microsoft's transformation to a devices and services business," said Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft. "This is so much more than just another release of Office. This is Office reinvented as a consumer cloud service with all the full-featured Office applications people know and love, together with impressive new cloud and social benefits."

Microsoft also announced it will now deliver many new features and services to the cloud first, transforming the company's traditional three-year release cycle. Now, new features and services stream to subscribers as soon as they are ready, keeping subscribers always up to date while eliminating the hassles of upgrading.

"This is a major leap forward," said Kurt DelBene , president of the Microsoft Office Division. "People's needs change rapidly, and Office 365 Home Premium will change with them."

Simultaneously, Microsoft today released Office 365 University for college or university students, faculty and staff at a price of just US$79.99 for a four-year subscription -- the equivalent of US$1.67 per month. Globally, the company also released updated versions of the traditional Office suite: Office Home and Student 2013, Office Home and Business 2013 and Office Professional 2013. Office 365 for businesses will be released globally with new capabilities on Feb. 27.

Time to Do the Things You Want
    In a recent global survey, nearly 60 percent of people said they don't have the time to do the things they want to do, and more than 80 percent said they could save one or more hours a day if they were better organized. Office 365 Home Premium is designed to help people be more productive from virtually anywhere and find the flexibility to do the things they want.

"Between kids and career, I'm never completely at home or completely at work -- and thanks to technology, that suits me just fine," said Jen Singer , an author, blogger and mom of two teen boys. "With Office 365 Home Premium, I can work around my kids' schedules, so I can drive the soccer carpool, coordinate errands while at a doctor's office and still hit my deadlines at work. And, with one subscription for everyone in my family, it's an absolute steal."

To help people find more time to do the things they want, Microsoft is introducing Time to 365 (Office 365 Login | Microsoft Office), a new crowd-sourced website where people can find and share tips, tricks, ideas and inspiration from around the world. Contributors include experts such as "techorating" pro Janna Robinson (Janna Robinson The Techorator) and everyday working parents who have found ways to simplify their lives. Tips on the site include, for example, an idea for organizing your grocery list with OneNote on your phone, a pointer on how to pick the right-sized TV for your living room, and ways to use Office applications to help plan a child's birthday party.

About Office 365 Home Premium
    Office 365 Home Premium is available in 162 markets in 21 languages and includes the following:

● The latest and most complete set of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access
    ● One license for the entire household to use Office on up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs or Macs, and Office on Demand available from any Internet-connected PC
    ● An additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, nearly three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account
    ● 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobile phones, landlines or PCs around the world
    ● Future upgrades, so you always use the latest time-saving technology

People can learn more about Office 365 Home Premium or try it free for 30 days at Office 365 Login | Microsoft Office.

Cristian_25H, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Microsoft outlook is trying to log into an office 365 that no longer exists

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft outlook is trying to log into an office 365 that no longer exists

1. Microsoft outlook is trying to log into an office 365 that no longer exists - Similar Threads - Microsoft outlook trying

2. Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the New Outlook replace Outlook versions in Office and Microsoft 365?: Is the "New Outlook" intended to replace all the other versions of Outlook that were packaged with Office and Microsoft 365? Does this mean that I would not get an Outlook if I bought Microsoft 365....
  3. My Outlook /Office 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Outlook /Office 365: My Outlook emails don't seem to be delivered, alos no results in accurately showing inbox, drafts or drafts...where to get help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-office-365/8f2a74f1-0542-4298-b1a0-56c6e4304407
  4. Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Outlook Office 365: I can't get the visual basic editor to open in Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-office-365/8ccca054-a9e2-40f3-bf74-02a73c6d70a9
  5. "Live Outlook" in the 365 Office

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Live Outlook" in the 365 Office: My Office 365 took over my Outlook email with the Outlook Live format. Now I can't even get into my old email format. I hate it and want to go back to my 2013 version. Can I Uninstall the Outlook portion or do I have to Quit the whole Office 365 subscription?...
  6. Outlook Email Scam Microsoft Office 365 user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook Email Scam Microsoft Office 365 user: I got the following email which appears to be a scam of some sort. Does anyone know anything about this? I inadvertently clicked the link but then immediately shut down my computer why I realized what I just did. The link is actually to .... http://bit.do/egqfi...
  7. Outlook in Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook in Office 365: I updated my subscription for Office 365, all apps work fine except Outlook. I keep getting Outlook cannot logon. The Microsoft Exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your profile to ensure that you are using the correct Microsoft...
  8. Office 365 and Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 and Outlook 2010: I recently purchased 365 Home for 1 user- multiple devices. When installed on first PC I was no longer able to open Outlook 2010. Dialog said unable to find data file. Contacted MS office support and a great tech helped me get outlook organized on 365 so I had all email...
  9. Upgrading Outlook 2007 to Outlook for Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Upgrading Outlook 2007 to Outlook for Office 365: Greetings, I was referred by Brink to ask my question here. I'm going to upgrade from Office 2007 to an Office 365 subscription, but can't find any reliable how-to information or confirmation that I can import the .PST with all the thousands of emails, contacts, calendar...
  10. Microsoft Office 365 Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Office 365 Outlook: Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade. After installing Office 365, I cannot find my "Contacts" in the Outlook address book. Looking for a solution. 31803