Windows 10: Microsoft Outlook keeps trying to connect to a removed email account

Discus and support Microsoft Outlook keeps trying to connect to a removed email account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every day or tow I get a message from Microsoft: "Please update your credentials for the account name.name@name" (name.name@name represents my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Miike Price, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Microsoft Outlook keeps trying to connect to a removed email account

Every day or tow I get a message from Microsoft:

"Please update your credentials for the account name.name@name"

(name.name@name represents my old email account)

I followed the instructions for removing the account. So it is no longer on my laptop or android mobile device.

I can't block the incoming email because its "not an email" its a system alert.

Driving me a little nuts. Here is what the alert says to do:

Which is not helpful as the account is no longer showing up.

I do not have access to the original account either.

HELP

Mike

Microsoft Outlook keeps trying to connect to a removed email account 049150f9-e65c-4f1e-ae27-8567a167a490?upload=true.jpg

:)

Miike Price, Oct 15, 2019
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Microsoft Outlook keeps trying to connect to a removed email account [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Oct 15, 2019
  3. How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Microsoft Outlook keeps trying to connect to a removed email account

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Outlook keeps trying to connect to a removed email account

1. Microsoft Outlook keeps trying to connect to a removed email account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Outlook keeps

2. REMOVE OLD EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH MICROSOFT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    REMOVE OLD EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH MICROSOFT: I have been trying to remove my old email account with Microsoft and am unable to do so. It is being used for fraudulent purchases and causing me a lot of issues. This old email was supposed to be disabled in Dec 2019; however it is still active. I have a gmail address...
  3. Remove old email address from Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove old email address from Microsoft Account: Hi, I have an issue with my Microsoft Account, where despite removing my old email address from my account, on some logins on the Microsoft website it still prompts me to receive an confirmation email on my old address, which I no longer use, but I know the password and can...
  4. Remove an old email account.

Remove an old email account.: I have recently changed the email account with which I log in to Microsoft. However, I am now getting regular notifications stating "We need to fix your Microsoft account (your password has probably been changed). Select here to fix it in the Shared experience setting" When...
  5. Removing an email from a microsoft 10 account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing an email from a microsoft 10 account: I have a work computer which has its own microsoft account attached to it. I logged into my microsoft account to download an adobe program and accidentally connected my account to the device. I removed the device from my account online, but in the settings, it still has my...
  6. Access to Outlook email account

Access to Outlook email account: Hi I tried to gain access to my outlook hotmail account. Password would not work. Tried quite a few times and in the end was informed I had tried too many times and needed to create a new email account. I need access to my email account. Microsoft sent questions to...
  7. Remove an alias email account from outlook.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove an alias email account from outlook.: I had an old email address which had been superseded when the ISP was taken over, and the address became an alias. I had some unwelcome spam on it so I had the ISP delete the address, however it still appears on the outlook screen. I am running Win 10, and MS Office 2010...
  8. Cannot connect to Outlook account.

Cannot connect to Outlook account.: I have Windows 10 and office 365. I am trying to add my newly created outlook email account to outlook. It asks for my password for my outlook.com email address. I use the same one I use for my microsoft account. Nothing happens and it keeps returning to a blank password box...
  9. Outlook keeps deleting my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook keeps deleting my email: I have outlook on windows 10 on my pc and keeps deleting my email. where is this setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-keeps-deleting-my-email/8d8171e4-b162-44ec-b035-7971d90152b3
  10. Microsoft Outlook email account

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook email account: I would like to know how I delete a outlook email account because it has been compromised 69247