Windows 10: Microsoft Outlook Outgoing Server Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Outlook Outgoing Server Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I have a account in outlook account linked to my official id. The mails are coming in but non of the mils are going out. It says an error that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aaravpaul, Apr 4, 2019.

1. aaravpaul Win User

Microsoft Outlook Outgoing Server Issue

Hi

I have a account in outlook account linked to my official id. The mails are coming in but non of the mils are going out. It says an error that it have some outgoing server issue ( SMTP ISSUE ). I crossed check all the all the outlook setting but its all good. Please some one guide me to fix this issue.

Thanks for the help

aarav

Online Idea Lab

:)

aaravpaul, Apr 4, 2019
  2. geno368 Win User

Outlook not connected in Microsoft Exchange Server

I am new to Exchange Server 2003 and I have a friend with a network server that I don't know how to re-establish a user to the network. I moved one of his non used computers to this station and now when I try to log in the user I get the error that the name can't be verified because Outlook is not connected or online. This computer used to be online with a different user. Can anyone tell me the steps to check this? Thanks.

geno368, Apr 4, 2019
  3. configure Server Ports in Outlook e-mail app

I have followed the steps shown in your attachment, but there doesn't seem to be a place to enter the Server port numbers. These port numbers I something AT&T added/required a couple of years ago.

I do check both boxes for use "SSL"
    I enter Incoming Server (POP3) = "inbound.att.net
    and Outgoing Server (SMPT) = "outbound.att.net

but then I need add "Server Port = "995" (incoming) and Server Port = "465" (outgoing).

These entries are done from the Advanced Tab on the regular Office Outlook program, but this Win10 Outlook app doesn't have a place to enter port numbers (that I can find).

Thanks for responding.

CountryBumkin, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Microsoft Outlook Outgoing Server Issue

Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Hi steveatootac. Welcome to the TenForums @steveatootac

Don't think I would call this a repair but more an edit.

Click on File, upper left, account settings, account setting. A window should open with your accounts listed. Double click on the account you want to edit, then more settings lower right. The is a tab Outgoing Servers

These are the steps in Outlook 2013 and I don't think much has change to Outlook 2016.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Outlook Outgoing Server Issue

1. Microsoft Outlook Outgoing Server Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Outlook Outgoing

2. e -unable to connect to the outgoing server for my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    e -unable to connect to the outgoing server for my email: I am using MS Outlook 2021 for my optusnet email , can receive emails but unable to send and they end up in my outbox, error messag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-unable-to-connect-to-the-outgoing-server-for-my/7dd39288-677a-4f46-9a95-5f07f5daff12
  3. windows mail outgoing mail issue

windows mail outgoing mail issue: We recently purchased a new computer after the previous one crashed. We have been using Windows Mail not Outlook for the past month on the new computer, with the settings for our Spectrum email account. Suddenly yesterday all of our outgoing messages are stuck in the "outbox"...
  4. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  5. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  6. Issues with Microsoft Outlook

Issues with Microsoft Outlook: Hi there I use Office 2016 suite at home under my employer's Office365 Enterprise licence. I have downloaded the Outlook 2016 client and it seems to work OK with my personal IMAP accounts, but when I added my work Exchange account I immediately ran into trouble and can no...
  7. Outlook Duplicating Outgoing Messages in Drafts Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Duplicating Outgoing Messages in Drafts Folder: Using W10 and Outlook 2016 for several email addresses. In only one email account all outgoing messages are sent but a duplicate appears in the Drafts folder. When deleted, these messages remain in that folder but with the name of the recipient marked by a strikethrough. When...
  8. my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP?: Where do I look to find out the name of my incoming mail server and my outgoing mail server STMP? I new to this computer stuff, please help....
  9. for outgoing server in window 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    for outgoing server in window 10?: what is outgoing server for IMAP account?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/for-outgoing-server-in-window-10/ff73c08a-bb00-4e24-9020-338cf9fff2cc
  10. Microsoft Outlook server error

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Outlook server error: Hey guys! After a week or so of installing Windows 10 and Microsoft Office, I have been using Outlook and have logged myself in, sending messages etc. just fine! But now when I load up my Outlook, I get a message box coming up which I have attached a photo of. I click...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook outgoing server issue

2. kaspersky outlook problems

3. outlook problems outgoing mail server

4. is there a problem with microsoft outgoing email server,
  5. outgoing server windows 10 microsoft exchange,
  6. outgoing mail issues outlook,
  7. outlook outgoing mail issue,
  8. microsoft exchange outlook outgoing mail issue,
  9. issues with microsoft outlook and outgoing server,
  10. issues with outgoing server,
  11. microsoft outlook 2013 outgoing server does not work when vpn is on,