Windows 10: Microsoft Outlook Profile

Discus and support Microsoft Outlook Profile in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using a desktop PC with Windows 10, tried to scan to email and got the message - You need to create a Microsoft Outlook Profile in Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CharlesGrimsley, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Microsoft Outlook Profile

I am using a desktop PC with Windows 10, tried to scan to email and got the message - You need to create a Microsoft Outlook Profile in Microsoft windows. Go to control panel and open Mail, click show profile and then click add.

I did this but there was no Show Profile under mail.

Can some one please tell me how I can create a Microsoft Outlook Profile.

Thanks

Charles

:)

CharlesGrimsley, Dec 26, 2019

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Steve Fan Win User
    Outlook 2016 problems

As suggested by Appleoddity, the first step is to disable all your add-ins to determine whether the issue is caused by a problematic add-in.

If issue still continues when all add-ins are disabled, then you can try renaming the following \Outlook registry key to \Outlook-1 when Outlook is closed:

Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook

Then, start Outlook and create your new profile to test it. When you start Outlook in safe mode, most of the customization settings are disabled, and these customization settings are stored in the \Outlook registry key. If it doesn't work, you can just renaming the newly generated \Outlook key to \Outlook-2, and then rename the \Outlook-1 key back to \Outlook.

Steve Fan, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Munki Win User

Microsoft Outlook Profile

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Outlook Profile

1. Microsoft Outlook Profile - Similar Threads - Microsoft Outlook Profile

2. Delete Profile Photo in Outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete Profile Photo in Outlook: To MS team, Please advise, how to delete the uploaded photo out of the MS outlook. The system is available just only for new upload icon without the remove icon. Best regards, Korrakid...
  3. Microsoft 365 Outlook/Word features not working. Problem with profile?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft 365 Outlook/Word features not working. Problem with profile?: I'm running Windows 10 and Office 365. Some odd behavior from Word and Outlook: Unable to set a default font Unable to save a signature Grammarly add-in fails Outlook/Word mail-merge doesn't work These problems are all solved if I create a new account. However, these are...
  4. create a microsoft outlook profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    create a microsoft outlook profile: I need to create a microsft outlook profile to send a report https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-microsoft-outlook-profile/b9646380-55a8-42a8-9e7c-97a75679362f
  5. outlook keeps prompting for profile

in Microsoft Office and 365
    outlook keeps prompting for profile: Before you describe how to set a profile as default, i already did that and have gone there numerous times to find it still says my profile is default and is the profile to always use. Yet a few times a day opening outlook it either stops working (click the desktop icon and...
  6. Outlook data and profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook data and profile: My Windows user profile got corrupted and a guy from the Windows help desk copied all my data to a new user profile yesterday. I have not yet deleted the old profile, as I see that the new one is smaller and has fewer files and folders and have not quite yet worked out why....
  7. Outlook Profile picture

Outlook Profile picture: for some users i see the profile picture and for others i don't... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-profile-picture/33586575-0ec5-4127-b261-5e7647dda8e6
  8. Microsoft Outlook Profile

Microsoft Outlook Profile: Hello, I am going around in circles no big surprise with my Windows 10 64 bit operating system. I can't send an attachment to an email recipient I use Gmail because I continually get the following error message from Microsoft Outlook : "You need to create a Microsoft Outlook...
  9. My Microsoft Outlook Profile.

My Microsoft Outlook Profile.: I need help to add "mail" to my Microsoft Windows Control Panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-outlook-profile/3bbe5cfc-736d-445c-a392-6db4bd5d6ffc
  10. Outlook Default Profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Default Profile: I am trying to install iCloud on my PC. I got a dialog box that said, "Setup can't continue because Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile. Check your Outlook settings and try again." I checked, and my Outlook settings show my only ID as the default profile....