Windows 10: Microsoft Outlook Subfolders

Discus and support Microsoft Outlook Subfolders in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am running Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 under Windows 10. I have mail folders set up and in some cases sub folders within those folder. All of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Art KO, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Art KO Win User

Microsoft Outlook Subfolders

I am running Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 under Windows 10. I have mail folders set up and in some cases sub folders within those folder. All of a sudden I cannot access those sub folders on my PC although I still can on my iPhone. My PC will display a + sign alongside a folder containing a subfolder but when I click on it to expand it, nothing happens except the + turns to a - but the contents of the subfolder are not displayed. How do I correct this? Thanks!

:)

Art KO, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Goc1 Win User

____Syncing problem with HTC and Outlook subfolders

I am trying to sync over air my Outlook subfolder with my HTC HD2 (using windowsmobile 6.5). Emails coming into inbox ok, but mail directed to my subfolders is not appearing anywhare on my mobile. I know this is a syncing issue of some kind and I had this
    working previousally, bu recently had to change my outlook default email address at work and on my HTC. PS Outlook subfolders appearing on HTC ok.

Any suggesting appreciated.

Gabriel

3. syoder Win User
    Syncing Outlook 2007 Subfolders

I'm syncing a Treo 700wx (Verizon) with a laptop running WMDC 6 on Vista and Outlook 2007. I just downloaded the MS Office Outlook Mobile software (from

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/office-outlook-mobile.mspx
    ) because one of the features is being able to "Organize information in folders [on your smartphone], just like on your PC," as the download description says.

I'm having no trouble syncing my calendar and tasks. But my contacts that are in subfolders in Outlook 2007 on my desktop do not sync, only my contacts that are in the main Contacts folder in Outlook 2007 on the desktop.

Am I doing something wrong? On WMDC, I don't see an option for changing the sync options for Contacts so that I can sync with subfolders.

Previously, I've used Chapura Pocket Mirror to sync subfolders, but had no end of trouble with the Chapura software (including the Chapura software disappearing several hundred Outlook tasks without provocation; their tech support people [available only by
    e-mail] were completely mystfied). So I was hoping that MS Outlook Mobile might provide an actual integrated solution to syncing subfolders. Please please don't send me back to Chapura.

If anyone has suggestions, I'd be most grateful.

syoder, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Microsoft Outlook Subfolders

subfolders have disappeared in outlook on office 365

ok - so yes its a IMAP type account as its apple (.me) so the first bit I cant do.

When i follow your instructions to try and repair office 365, i can open up control panel as you suggest, but Microsoft Office 365 is not in the list of programs so i cant run a repair.

If I go to Settings, Apps, I can find Microsoft Office Desktop Apps in the list.

If I click on that and then Advanced Options there is a "repair" option, I have ran that - but it made no difference.

I have also then tried the "reset" option, this just completely removed outlook - which I can no longer see at all.....

I can see the subfolders if I go into mail rather than outlook - but I now have no other accounts - I will have to reset all my accounts up....

Why is outlook no longer working?

andrewmitchell7, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Outlook Subfolders

1. Microsoft Outlook Subfolders - Similar Threads - Microsoft Outlook Subfolders

2. Outlook 2019 - Inbox - subfolder problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019 - Inbox - subfolder problem: Windows 10 20H2 19042.662 (totally up to date) Outlook 2019 Version 2011 Build 13426.20308 (totally up to date) Inbox subfolder problem I created a subfolder under Inbox called NTS, to no objection from the system. It is moderately populated - as relevant emails arrive I drag...
  3. Windows 10 Mail and Outlook for mobile - Outlook.com subfolders not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail and Outlook for mobile - Outlook.com subfolders not syncing: Hey Everyone, I have some subfolders within outlook.com that are nested under my inbox folder. These appear fine on the web but on Outlook for mobile and Windows 10 mail, they do not appear? I created them in the web by right-clicking the Inbox and selecting "Create...
  4. Outlook won't create subfolders for new account

Outlook won't create subfolders for new account: I just installed Office 365. My email is hosted by Cox Cable. I've created a new account. All my folders came across with no problem. But existing subfolders were not created. Sone emails were left in in Input folder and others were put in the Trash folder and Spam folder....
  5. I can't create named subfolder, or folders for email in outlook 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't create named subfolder, or folders for email in outlook 10.: I can't create named subfolders, or folders for email in windows 10 using new samsung notebook laptop, it shows folder named xxxx could not be created. I'm following directions but I'm getting nowhere....
  6. Microsoft Outlook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Outlook: I have just bought a new computer and installed Office 2019. After one week my Microsoft Outlook has stopped working with the following message. Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. Invalid XML, the view cannot be loaded. How do I fix this?...
  7. subfolders have disappeared in outlook on office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    subfolders have disappeared in outlook on office 365: I have office 365 on two machines (laptop and desktop) both with all patches up to date. I have, within outlook, connections to various email accounts. I noticed on desktop that my icloud email account subfolders have all disappeared (if I open icloud on the web I can still...
  8. Microsoft Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Outlook: I am not able to delete items from my gmail account in outlook. I get a message saying 'the message store has reached its maximum size', and I can't delete using the Control - Delete option as it tells me to....
  9. Outlook: can I search "current folder" & "subfolders" simultaneously?

Outlook: can I search "current folder" & "subfolders" simultaneously?: Id like to be able to search ALL of my folders (in my current folder and all subfolders), simultaneously. I was able to do this in the previous version. Can I do this in 2016? Thanks in advance. 118543
  10. Using MKLINK on Outlook 2013 data files in a User subfolder

Using MKLINK on Outlook 2013 data files in a User subfolder: Outlook 2013 stores the .PST file for POP3 accounts in the C:\Documents\Outlook Files folder making it very convent to back up email, calendars, contact and rules. Unfortunately .OST files for any IMAP account(s) are stored in another folder...