Windows 10: Microsoft OUTLOOK under Windows 10 / extended SETUP?

Discus and support Microsoft OUTLOOK under Windows 10 / extended SETUP? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello Community - under MS OFFICE 365 I want to create an email account for FREENET mail in OUTLOOP with an 'extended SETUP'. I have received mails... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by schmanky, Jul 14, 2020.

1. schmanky Win User

Microsoft OUTLOOK under Windows 10 / extended SETUP?

Hello Community -

under MS OFFICE 365 I want to create an email account for FREENET mail in OUTLOOP with an 'extended SETUP'. I have received mails for the POSTEING INPUT -

the sent mails are in the POSTAUSGANG and are not forwarded !

What do I have to do? Server is mx.freenet.de (IMAP)

:)

schmanky, Jul 14, 2020

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 14, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft OUTLOOK under Windows 10 / extended SETUP? - Similar Threads - Microsoft OUTLOOK under

2. Outlook Mail Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Mail Setup: I have an iCloud email account. I'm trying to set up in Outlook Mail app in windows 11 without any success!It continually says "!idspnInternetMailICloudAccountName are out of date.Get the "Attention required" window come up requiring to update the password for the account...
  3. Outlook Mail Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Mail Setup: I have an iCloud email account. I'm trying to set up in Outlook Mail app in windows 11 without any success!It continually says "!idspnInternetMailICloudAccountName are out of date.Get the "Attention required" window come up requiring to update the password for the account...
  4. Is there any chance that Microsoft will extend the range of CPUs allowed under Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any chance that Microsoft will extend the range of CPUs allowed under Windows 11?: I have a three year old Surface Pro that the Health Check cannot be upgraded because of an Intel i7 processor, but is fine in every other way. This is really annoying. Does anyone know if this will change? The Health check program says "currently" which implies that it's a...
  5. Linksys Extender Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linksys Extender Setup: Linksys extender setup extender.linksys.com increases the signal strength of the network. Nowadays, people use advanced and high-frequency WiFi routers to cover their internet needs. But In some places, the signal is weak, or no internet in this place. These areas are called...
  6. Outlook wont setup without a Microsoft account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook wont setup without a Microsoft account: Hi Guys, I have reinstalled one of my PC's with only a local account as Admin and installed Office 365 and the little sod (only nice word I can think of without swearing) wont let me set any email accounts up until I put a microsoft one in first, am I correct or am I missing...
  7. Extend screen setup not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extend screen setup not working: Why can I no longer drag screens from monitor to monitor with my extend screen setup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extend-screen-setup-not-working/92aef5c4-c912-4d2a-86c4-b009fc527b3c
  8. Outlook Setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Setup: MSFT Windows Office 365 Help re Outlook setup such as entering IMAP, SMTP and POP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-setup/7583b7c9-7dd7-4962-bf29-dafcb3d5cf39"
  9. OUTLOOK SETUP

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    OUTLOOK SETUP: HI, I HAVE GMAIL AND WOULD LIKE TO SET UP AN OUTLOOK ACCOUNT ON MY WINDOWS 10. iT WONT DO IT, SAYS IT CANT FIND MY ACCOUNT. ANY IDEAS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-setup/c761cbb2-42eb-439a-8db2-aaf8cbe6c2f1
  10. Outlook Setup

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Setup: First is Outlook.com free for my use? What do I need to set it up? I use Outlook 2003 on Windows 7 PC. I am just looking for some kind of guidelines. 120627