Windows 10: Microsoft P3Q-00001 Wireless Display Adapter

Discus and support Microsoft P3Q-00001 Wireless Display Adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does the Wireless Display Adapter eliminate the need for the USB Upstream cable connection to the P/C? If so, will the hub in a Dell Monitor still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paul_01_sc, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft P3Q-00001 Wireless Display Adapter

Does the Wireless Display Adapter eliminate the need for the USB Upstream cable connection to the P/C? If so, will the hub in a Dell Monitor still function?

:)

Paul_01_sc, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Srider1 Win User
    Srider1, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Windows wireless display adapter with a custom build

Hi Becca,

Upon checking, your custom build computer should be Miracast-enabled to use the Windows Wireless Display adapter. You can buy a Miracast adapter for PC for it to work with your PC.

You can check the specifics of the Windows Wireless Display Adapter by clicking this

link

Feel free to post back if you need further help.

Katrina Men, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Suman_B Win User

Microsoft P3Q-00001 Wireless Display Adapter

Is there an external miracast transmitter that's compatible with the Microsoft wireless display adapter?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Miracast functionality will only be available in HDCP enabled devices, If a device was originally pre-installed with a prior version of Windows (Windows 8, Win7, Vista or XP), please contact the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) to confirm if it
    is Miracast® enabled.

Refer this article for System requirements for Miracast.

This guided walk-through provides steps to Connect Surface
    to a TV, monitor, or projector.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft P3Q-00001 Wireless Display Adapter

1. Microsoft P3Q-00001 Wireless Display Adapter - Similar Threads - Microsoft P3Q 00001

2. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter: Most of our devices are going to Windows 11, and with this change they are revoking our rights to the Microsoft App Store, is there another way to get the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter app outside of the Store onto our Windows 11 devices? We are currently unable to...
  3. Microsoft Wireless display adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless display adapter: When I connect to the wireless display adapter on my windows 10 laptop, the screen starts to become pixelated as anything moves on the display, such as a mouse cursor. When other members of my family connect, they do not run into this issue. I have tried removing, restarting...
  4. Microsoft Wireless display adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless display adapter: When I connect to the wireless display adapter on my windows 10 laptop, the screen starts to become pixelated as anything moves on the display, such as a mouse cursor. When other members of my family connect, they do not run into this issue. I have tried removing, restarting...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter: Hello,we recently bought an MS Wireless Display Adapter. At first it worked, I could connect and present my screen on the TV.But now something most have changed, because none of us at our company are able to connect to the adapter. the same in our second office. it worked and...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter: Hello! I want to purchase a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter. Currently I am using the USB ports on my display for my web camera and my headset. I am looking forward to eliminate all cabling between the monitor and laptop. Adding Microsoft Wireless Display adapter can I...
  7. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2 P3Q-00020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2 P3Q-00020: My Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter V2 P3Q-00020 failed after a firmware update. It does not boot up and I cannot reset it with the reset button. It is only less than 4 months old. Can anyone help me? Is there anyway to connect to it and reload/update the firmware? Is...
  8. Microsoft P3Q-00001 Monitor Sleep

Microsoft P3Q-00001 Monitor Sleep: Hello, I am using a Microsoft P3Q-00001 for a 3rd monitor and it works fine. My other 2 displays are traditional desktop monitors. When I don't have the P3Q-00001 connected, my monitors turn off after 10min of inactivity per the power plan, but with the P3Q-00001 connected,...
  9. P3Q-00001 Microsoft Wireless Adaptor unable to re-connect

P3Q-00001 Microsoft Wireless Adaptor unable to re-connect: Dear all, Brought Microsoft Wireless Adaptor and updated the latest firmware. Linked with my Laptop (A) Win 10 and working fine. Disconnect and try on another Laptop (B) Win 10, failed. Thus followed the troubleshoot, disconnect the USB, re-connect. Now Laptop (B) is...
  10. Microsoft wireless display adapter

Microsoft wireless display adapter: I recently bought the Microsoft wireless display adapter so I could study on my tv. When I hook it up it is constantly loading on my TV. I don't think that I should have to wait over an hour to use this device. I tried looking on youtube but so far, nothing. Can you help...