Windows 10: Microsoft paint 2D font is minature & 8x10 defaults

Discus and support Microsoft paint 2D font is minature & 8x10 defaults in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I need help in fixing the default size of my font for paint 2D. When I open it the font is size 5 or 6, I think. Also how do I set the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lauren Burgess, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Microsoft paint 2D font is minature & 8x10 defaults

Hello,

I need help in fixing the default size of my font for paint 2D. When I open it the font is size 5 or 6, I think. Also how do I set the default pageI think to be 8 x10 instead of 5 x3 I think. see picture.

Thank You for your help

Microsoft paint 2D font is minature & 8x10 defaults [​IMG]

:)

Lauren Burgess, Apr 1, 2021

2. Fonts in Microsoft Paint

I have a Font Fetish. I have installed hundreds on my PC however just recently I have found that I can no longer access them through Paint. When I scroll through the available fonts the drop down list they are in alphabetical order and it stops at IBM.
    There is about 1000 options on the list, however that includes the many variations some scripts offer.

How can I include all my fonts for me to choose from in Paint again?

I can access the complete range of fonts in Paint 3D, just not in regular old Paint.

wildlysucculent, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Microsoft paint 2D font is minature & 8x10 defaults

In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft paint 2D font is minature & 8x10 defaults

1. Microsoft paint 2D font is minature & 8x10 defaults - Similar Threads - Microsoft paint font

2. Change default font size in MS Paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change default font size in MS Paint?: How can I change the default font size which is 11 pt of MS Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-font-size-in-ms-paint/16203e1e-dd73-4723-90fe-875a3d61869e
  3. Change default font size in MS Paint?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change default font size in MS Paint?: How can I change the default font size which is 11 pt of MS Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-font-size-in-ms-paint/16203e1e-dd73-4723-90fe-875a3d61869e
  4. Paint default

Paint default: Paint began defaulting to the file tab instead of the home tab. How to reset back to Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-default/284ac7fb-a8d5-4786-afe8-81da0950cef3
  5. Paint 3D Turn 3D object back into 2D

Paint 3D Turn 3D object back into 2D: Hello, I have a part of my Paint 3D drawing that has turned into a 3D object for some reason. This must have happened a while ago as I can't undo it. I have tried to move it back into the picture, but I can't completely place it back on the 2D plane and it doesn't line up...
  6. Paint 3D - Text Wrapping 2D - 3D

Paint 3D - Text Wrapping 2D - 3D: I've been working in Paint 3D and i am still not sure how to create effects with text, such as the two below specifically. Does Paint 3D support these effects? If so, what key strokes are required for such effects? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. Paint 3D Change Default Font

Paint 3D Change Default Font: Hi, Is there a way to change the default Paint 3D font to something else? Currently it defaults to Segoe UI, and I usually use fonts closer to the start of the alphabet, and I have a **** load of fonts loaded on my Windows 10 PC, so the scrolling is tedious. Can this be...
  8. Fonts in Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts in Microsoft Paint: I have a Font Fetish. I have installed hundreds on my PC however just recently I have found that I can no longer access them through Paint. When I scroll through the available fonts the drop down list they are in alphabetical order and it stops at IBM. There is about 1000...
  9. Paint font

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint font: Greetings, I know my problem is not high priority, but maybe someone could help me a bit, I have an problem with changing font in paint, as soon as I type font turns back to default one. thanks, M....
  10. Paint 3D - 2D button does not appear

Paint 3D - 2D button does not appear: Hi, i´m getting started in this, i can´t find 2D buttons, i need to draw straight lines, can anybody help me? Thanks![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-2d-button-does-not-appear/9fc9fe51-bc6d-4df2-b06c-dd6c9a547efd