Windows 10: Microsoft Paint 3D - where does it save files??

Discus and support Microsoft Paint 3D - where does it save files?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I saved as a file, now I can't find it. It's nowhere. Not in Pictures. Not in MP3D folder. No way to choose default setting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BillMcGinnis, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft Paint 3D - where does it save files??

I saved as a file, now I can't find it. It's nowhere. Not in Pictures. Not in MP3D folder. No way to choose default setting.

:)

BillMcGinnis, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Paint 3D and save as video option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

Run App troubleshooter

Reset Paint 3D app:

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Update and Security’.
    • Click on ‘Apps’ and choose ‘Apps and features’.
    • Locate the ‘Paint 3D’ app and click on it.
    • Select ‘Advanced options’ and choose ‘Reset’.
    • Wait for the reset to complete.
    • Close settings, launch ‘Paint 3D’ and try saving now.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Aug 21, 2020
  3. microsoft 3d paint

There have not been any changes to the app that I know of. Microsoft updates files automatically. They recently updated adobe flash player and defender but I didn't think that had anything to do with paint 3d. As far as which app I use when coloring,
    I use the paint 3d app. I open a file on my computer that has the pictures. I have been doing this for a while now and all of a sudden, the fill-in option isn't there. That was one of the main things I used. I tried to run compatibility troubleshooting,
    but I cannot find the file where the program is located. It does not appear on the list supplied to choose from. Do you still need a screenshot? The 'fill in' bucket is not on the list of paint brushed.

Leigh_Hill, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Paint 3D - where does it save files??

How to Merge pictures using Paint 3D?

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues in merging four scans in Paint 3D. I’ll help you with the steps to merge the four scanned files. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Type Paint 3D in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Select the Paint 3D application and open it.
    3. Click on New to create a new Canvas.
    4. Now, click on Menu.
    5. Click on Insert and click on
      Browse files
    6. Select the files that you want to import.
    7. Adjust the files as per your requirements.
    8. Click on Menu and click on
      Save
      to save the file.

You can refer the article Art tools in Paint 3D to know more about
    the Tools of Paint 3D.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Paint 3D - where does it save files??

1. Microsoft Paint 3D - where does it save files?? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Paint where

2. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 desktop computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only...
  3. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only image...
  4. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only image...
  5. saving in paint 3d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving in paint 3d: I am having problems saving a projecdt in paint 3d. When i click save as, name the file and click save, a screen comes up saying there is a problem, and when i check the saved file it is completely black....
  6. saving in paint 3d

saving in paint 3d: I am having problems saving a projecdt in paint 3d. When i click save as, name the file and click save, a screen comes up saying there is a problem, and when i check the saved file it is completely black....
  7. Where are 3d paint PROJECT files saved on my PC.

Where are 3d paint PROJECT files saved on my PC.: Where are 3d paint PROJECT files saved on my PC, and what is the ending of their format, like .???. Is it also possible to import projects to 3D paint using the app or manually by using File explorer?...
  8. Paint 3d - History Does Not Save

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3d - History Does Not Save: When I open a saved Paint 3d proejct, the originaly history is gone, so I can't edit the project. I have to redraw the entire thing from scratch. Can't find anything online about it. Question - is there a way to open a SAVED Paint 3d project and continue with the original...
  9. Saving jpeg & Paint or Paint 3D

Saving jpeg & Paint or Paint 3D: If I take a picture or part of one open in paint, and then using the tool select the portion I want 'cut it out using 'Ctl+X' then do a select all Ctl+A and delete the rest, then Ctl+V to paste in the selection..... all works fine. Then when I go to save it seems to...
  10. Paint 3d won't save any files

Paint 3d won't save any files: For some reason Paint 3D won't save any of my files. It doesn't matter what type I save it as, it still shows as couldn't save. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong or what I should try next?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Where do pictures edited from paint 3D go after save

2. how can i see my finish save project in paint 3d