Windows 10: Microsoft Paint editing (not 3D)

Discus and support Microsoft Paint editing (not 3D) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today I did the newest update for Windows 10 since the current support ends soon. After I successfully did the updating, I found that in Paint I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DebraLords, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Microsoft Paint editing (not 3D)

Today I did the newest update for Windows 10 since the current support ends soon. After I successfully did the updating, I found that in Paint I can no longer select and move a single pixel of color to a new location. Cut and paste does not work as an alternative because the selection window is too small and the only option is to expand. In order to move one pixel, I have to select an area of 6 x 6 pixels. For my use, this makes the application useless. Is that the Microsoft plan? I can't use 3D because the display window for editing is too small for the work I'm doing.

Is there some way for this to get fixed? It's comparable in editing a document to not being able to correct a single letter, but having to change an entire sentence.

:)

DebraLords, Jul 28, 2019

2. microsoft 3d paint

There have not been any changes to the app that I know of. Microsoft updates files automatically. They recently updated adobe flash player and defender but I didn't think that had anything to do with paint 3d. As far as which app I use when coloring,
    I use the paint 3d app. I open a file on my computer that has the pictures. I have been doing this for a while now and all of a sudden, the fill-in option isn't there. That was one of the main things I used. I tried to run compatibility troubleshooting,
    but I cannot find the file where the program is located. It does not appear on the list supplied to choose from. Do you still need a screenshot? The 'fill in' bucket is not on the list of paint brushed.

Leigh_Hill, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Can't launch Paint 3D Error (-2147219196)

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC prior to this issue?

I understand that you are unable to launch paint 3D on your PC, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

I suggest you follow the methods mentioned below and check if that helps:

Method 1: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft store. Refer the follow article for troubleshooting steps to fix issues with

paint 3D

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall paint 3D using Windows PowerShell (Admin).

1. Right click on start and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage and then hit
      Enter.
    3. Reinstall Paint 3D from Microsoft store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Jane Lla Win User

Microsoft Paint editing (not 3D)

Microsoft Paint 3D

Hello Jade,

For starters, you may check our Windows Blog site to learn more about Paint 3D:

Windows 10 Tip: Five ways to get started with Paint 3D

In line with your concern, this would depend on the texture you've selected. You can easily configure or play around Paint 3D and set proper lighting for a better effect on your project.

To edit like a pro, check our Paint 3D - YouTube for more tutorials.

Hope this information helps.

Cheers!

Jane Lla, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Paint editing (not 3D)

1. Microsoft Paint editing (not 3D) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Paint editing

2. Microsoft Paint 3D Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Paint 3D Lag: i have been using Microsoft Paint 3D for almost a month creating 3D objects for my gameand as long as i use it it gets very laggy. i tried creating new a prodject, re opening the application,restarting my computer and the lag is still in. i scanned my laptop, and my laptop...
  3. Microsoft 3d Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 3d Paint: I created a video on 3d when saved it is inverted How do i fix this No support online same question asked by many no one has an answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3d-paint/853464ec-d1b7-4bdb-ab03-343d180ebfa6
  4. Microsoft Paint (not 3D, just normal Paint)

Microsoft Paint (not 3D, just normal Paint): Hey there, folks! I have a question about Microsoft Paint. As I said in the Subject Line, this deals with normal Paint; I am not interested in Paint 3D or 3D Paint or whatever it's called? Unless... that's where I absolutely *have* to go in order to do what I what to do....
  5. 3D Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Paint: Is there a way to turn off 3D Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/bf4ca09b-ef4a-4e4c-8790-aba9a9ee975b
  6. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  7. How to edit text and brushes in Paint 3D?

How to edit text and brushes in Paint 3D?: Hi, I am using Paint 3D on Windows 10 to add text and brushes/pens/marker to an image. I have made a mistake previously and just realised it now. How can I delete the brush marks or edit text? I have been using CTRL+Z to undo my last action but don't want to lose the work...
  8. 3d paint

3d paint: can "Paint 3D" and/or "3D Builder" produce orthographic drawings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/a26d9692-2f6d-4190-9e62-039d15efb8b0
  9. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....
  10. Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D

Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D: I really don't know what y'all did to break them, but since the last Windows 10 update, the select and crop functions in both Paint and Paint 3D are broken. I can't select a portion of the image without the selection box skittering across the screen, basically rendering the...