Windows 10: Microsoft Paint (not 3D, just normal Paint)

Discus and support Microsoft Paint (not 3D, just normal Paint) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, folks! I have a question about Microsoft Paint. As I said in the Subject Line, this deals with normal Paint; I am not interested in Paint 3D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by samstockdale-1, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft Paint (not 3D, just normal Paint)

Hey there, folks! I have a question about Microsoft Paint. As I said in the Subject Line, this deals with normal Paint; I am not interested in Paint 3D or 3D Paint or whatever it's called? Unless... that's where I absolutely *have* to go in order to do what I what to do. Anyhooo... every time I go into Page Setup in Paint, I have to alter the Paper Size *from* Letter *to* A4 (sorry, I'm from the UK and so don't use Letter-sized paper in my printer)... which leads me on to my question: Is there any way in which I can change the default paper size of Paint so that I don't have to make this change *every* time I want to print something from that program? I've had a look around, but personally can't see any way of doing this, so I thought: go to the Source. Many thanks in advance Microsoft Paint (not 3D, just normal Paint) :)

:)

samstockdale-1, Sep 7, 2019

2. microsoft 3d paint

There have not been any changes to the app that I know of. Microsoft updates files automatically. They recently updated adobe flash player and defender but I didn't think that had anything to do with paint 3d. As far as which app I use when coloring,
    I use the paint 3d app. I open a file on my computer that has the pictures. I have been doing this for a while now and all of a sudden, the fill-in option isn't there. That was one of the main things I used. I tried to run compatibility troubleshooting,
    but I cannot find the file where the program is located. It does not appear on the list supplied to choose from. Do you still need a screenshot? The 'fill in' bucket is not on the list of paint brushed.

Leigh_Hill, Sep 7, 2019
  3. 3D Paint

If that does not work, download the following utility, extract it, launch it, scroll through the list, select Paint 3D then click Remove:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Otherwise, you can choose another program to open and view files that normally open in Paint.

Right click a known file that is currently opening in Paint 3D

Click Properties

Click the General tab

Click Change

Choose Paint or another program.

Andre for Directly, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Martmcd Win User

Microsoft Paint (not 3D, just normal Paint)

Microsoft Updates and the 3D Paint Virus

you can uninstall paint 3D

settings -> apps-> Apps & Features

click on paint 3d, click uninstall

paint 3d is not a virus, might be considered bloatware.

Microsoft are taking steps to ensure that uninstalled bloatware is not reinstalled during an update.

Martmcd, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Paint (not 3D, just normal Paint)

1. Microsoft Paint (not 3D, just normal Paint) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Paint normal

2. paint 3d redirecting to paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paint 3d redirecting to paint: whenever i open paint 3d it redirects to paint. i then tried uninstalling paint but now it closes about 2 seconds after opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-redirecting-to-paint/fc14398f-1438-4724-a205-69b6c0fba999
  3. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: I have the same problem as reported in thread related to Paint 3D color palette, raised by shelleyiverson on Jan 05, 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-palette-on-paint-3d-app-is-full-cannot-add/513fd9a7-bcb1-4b08-9e2f-2dbda85ad223 The color...
  4. Microsoft 3d Paint

Microsoft 3d Paint: I created a video on 3d when saved it is inverted How do i fix this No support online same question asked by many no one has an answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3d-paint/853464ec-d1b7-4bdb-ab03-343d180ebfa6
  5. Paint or Paint 3D Tutorial...?

Paint or Paint 3D Tutorial...?: I just want to find videos to better my skills in Paint and/or Paint 3D application to create images for documents/website pages. Please help me w/a link or 2 to these Tutorials as soon as possible!! Thanx!...
  6. 3D Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Paint: Is there a way to turn off 3D Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/bf4ca09b-ef4a-4e4c-8790-aba9a9ee975b
  7. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  8. 3d paint

3d paint: can "Paint 3D" and/or "3D Builder" produce orthographic drawings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/a26d9692-2f6d-4190-9e62-039d15efb8b0
  9. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....
  10. Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D

Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D: I really don't know what y'all did to break them, but since the last Windows 10 update, the select and crop functions in both Paint and Paint 3D are broken. I can't select a portion of the image without the selection box skittering across the screen, basically rendering the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to download ms paint not mspaint 3d

2. how to download ms paint not paint 3D