Windows 10: Microsoft Paint not working

Discus and support Microsoft Paint not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Paint isn't working. Basically when I do a cut and paste, the "cut" works fine and the "paste" is placed in the upper left corner. HOWEVER,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertGagnon3, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft Paint not working

Microsoft Paint isn't working. Basically when I do a cut and paste, the "cut" works fine and the "paste" is placed in the upper left corner. HOWEVER, I can't move the "paste". When I put the cursor into the pasted field it shows the usual sideways arrows, horizontal arrows and vertical arrows, bit it will NOT display the thick "plus" sign (+) which is needed to MOVE that pasted field. Any ideas and solutions are welcome. I do NOT want any updated or 3D version of MS Paint. I just want my present version to work properly.

Robert Gagnon

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

RobertGagnon3, Aug 19, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Microsoft Paint not working

The King is Dead; Long Live the King - MS Paint's Announced Demise

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

dorsetknob, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Paint not working

1. Microsoft Paint not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Paint working

2. paint 3d and Microsoft store not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    paint 3d and Microsoft store not working: Hi,I'm trying to use paint 3d for my project. However, it gives me this error "Service Unavailable" error code "0x80072EFD". I tried to reinstall it using the Microsoft Store but it will also give me the error "0x80131500" I dont know how to fix this please help....
  3. paint 3d and Microsoft store not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paint 3d and Microsoft store not working: Hi,I'm trying to use paint 3d for my project. However, it gives me this error "Service Unavailable" error code "0x80072EFD". I tried to reinstall it using the Microsoft Store but it will also give me the error "0x80131500" I dont know how to fix this please help....
  4. paint 3d and Microsoft store not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint: Hello,some version of Microsoft Paint is installed on my computer, BUT when I click on an uploaded image, the PAINT TOOLBAR IS LIMITED TO SELECT, CROP, MAGIC SELECT!How do I get the complete selection on my Windows Paint?Please, help!Ignoramus...
  6. Paint 3D and Microsoft Store Not Working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paint 3D and Microsoft Store Not Working: Today, I was trying to create a diagram for my environmental science class using Paint 3D. All of a sudden, the 3D objects did not show up and it said, "Service Unavailable" with the error code "0x80072EFD." I decided to open the Microsoft Store to reinstall Paint 3D, but it...
  7. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint: My text options do not display in Microsoft Paint app. It used to display font, print size etc options to select. Now the text option only toggles text off and on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint/dc253f81-8026-4e1b-84cc-6db655b04171
  8. Microsoft Paint

Microsoft Paint: My text options do not display in Microsoft Paint app. It used to display font, print size etc options to select. Now the text option only toggles text off and on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint/dc253f81-8026-4e1b-84cc-6db655b04171
  9. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Paint: I see some people are having problems with Microsoft Paint. I have a BIG problem!!! I am not computer savvy. I know just enough to be dangerous. Sometimes if I poke around I can find a solution to a problem. First, I didn't know I had Paint. Supposedly it comes with...
  10. Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D

Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D: I really don't know what y'all did to break them, but since the last Windows 10 update, the select and crop functions in both Paint and Paint 3D are broken. I can't select a portion of the image without the selection box skittering across the screen, basically rendering the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms paint not working properly

2. windows paint not working

3. ms paint not working paint 3D not working properly

4. microsoft paint not working