Windows 10: Microsoft paint question

Discus and support Microsoft paint question in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I noticed that MS paint now says that it will be moving to the Microsoft Store soon. Does that mean paint will at some point be uninstalled from my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jmcinvale, May 14, 2019.

1. Jmcinvale Win User

Microsoft paint question

I noticed that MS paint now says that it will be moving to the Microsoft Store soon.

Does that mean paint will at some point be uninstalled from my computer and I will have to go download and install it?

:)

Jmcinvale, May 14, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, May 14, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, May 14, 2019
  4. Microsoft paint question

The King is Dead; Long Live the King - MS Paint's Announced Demise

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

dorsetknob, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft paint question

1. Microsoft paint question - Similar Threads - Microsoft paint question

2. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint: Hello,some version of Microsoft Paint is installed on my computer, BUT when I click on an uploaded image, the PAINT TOOLBAR IS LIMITED TO SELECT, CROP, MAGIC SELECT!How do I get the complete selection on my Windows Paint?Please, help!Ignoramus...
  3. Paint 3D question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D question: Hi All,I'm running WIndows 11. I am trying to remove the background from a photo using Paint 3D. I follow the different sets of instructions given by multiple websites, but whatever I do, when I click "Done," it just displays the original photo, with the original background....
  4. Paint 3D question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D question: Hi All,I'm running WIndows 11. I am trying to remove the background from a photo using Paint 3D. I follow the different sets of instructions given by multiple websites, but whatever I do, when I click "Done," it just displays the original photo, with the original background....
  5. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint: My text options do not display in Microsoft Paint app. It used to display font, print size etc options to select. Now the text option only toggles text off and on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint/dc253f81-8026-4e1b-84cc-6db655b04171
  6. Microsoft Paint

Microsoft Paint: My text options do not display in Microsoft Paint app. It used to display font, print size etc options to select. Now the text option only toggles text off and on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint/dc253f81-8026-4e1b-84cc-6db655b04171
  7. Paint 3D question

Paint 3D question: I was just wondering why I can't seem to select, deselect and, delete any 2D object in Paint 3D?..3D objects I can click on at any time and delete it but once I have a 2D to shape inserted it's permanent and I can't just simply delete it?...
  8. Paint 3D question

Paint 3D question: Hello Is there a paint available in this program that looks like water? I have some pics of empty pools... you can see the concrete walls of the pool etc... and I want to superimpose over the top of the pools and make it look like they have water in them. Is this...
  9. Fresh Paint question

Fresh Paint question: I have a surface pro and I like to use snip and sketch. Problem is, if I do a screenshot and draw/trace the object of the screenshot there seems to be no way to delete the original screenshot so that only the trace is left. Someone recommended Fresh Paint to me so I ask: can...
  10. Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D

Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D: I really don't know what y'all did to break them, but since the last Windows 10 update, the select and crop functions in both Paint and Paint 3D are broken. I can't select a portion of the image without the selection box skittering across the screen, basically rendering the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. questions on Microsoft paint