Windows 10: Microsoft Paint Text Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Paint Text Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason, in Microsoft Paint ( not Paint 3D),when I start to do a text overlay in an image, a strange vertical line shows up when I start to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by janetplanetRU, May 29, 2019.

1. Microsoft Paint Text Issue

For some reason, in Microsoft Paint ( not Paint 3D),when I start to do a text overlay in an image, a strange vertical line shows up when I start to text. The line is slightly angled and the same font as the box that the text goes in. . Was working fine . . also a blue box appears when trying to get rid of it. Please advise. Thanks in advance!

:)

janetplanetRU, May 29, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, May 29, 2019
  3. editing text with paint in windows 10

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the question below.

• In what way you are trying to edit the photo?
    • Are you trying to remove the text which is in the photo?
    Paint doesn't have the option to edit the names which is already there in the photo, only you can remove/cut which also removes the part of the photo.

Only option you have in Paint is to enter the text on the Photo.

Hope this information helps. If any further issues post us to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 29, 2019
  4. Microsoft Paint Text Issue

on microsoft paint, how do i add and center text

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

When you say that "microsoft paint", are you referring to paint app (default paint app)?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Open Paint app.

2. Then click on A symbol which is in the home menu on the top of Microsoft Paint.

3. Then click on the empty space of the paint app where you wanted to enter the text.

4. Then you can change the font size by selecting the different size from text menu which will display on the top of the paint app.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Paint Text Issue

1. Microsoft Paint Text Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Paint Text

2. Microsoft Paint zoom issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint zoom issue: Dear allHas anyone experienced this issue as well?By editing a .png with MS Paint Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22623.730 ni_release the vertical scroll-bar does not follow the zoomand this unable to edit lower zoomed part of the file.Best regardsArt...
  3. Microsoft Paint zoom issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Paint zoom issue: Dear allHas anyone experienced this issue as well?By editing a .png with MS Paint Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22623.730 ni_release the vertical scroll-bar does not follow the zoomand this unable to edit lower zoomed part of the file.Best regardsArt...
  4. Paint 3d text issue

Paint 3d text issue: Hello so im trying to work on an art project on paint 3d and as I've been making more 'paintings' on Paint 3d I've ran into an issue. Whenever I create a 2d text box and type what I want in it and deselect, the two icons from the bottom right spawn into my drawing, adding a...
  5. Paint text

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Paint text: I am trying to use the text option in Paint 3D.. I put in the font color and Boldness click text to put box on photo. Sometime the expandable box will appear and other times no box. Most times it does nothing no text no box to post it in.. Help please...
  6. Paint 3D text issues

Paint 3D text issues: Why is paint 3d keeps cutting off the tex? I see this is been going on since 2015 and it is still not fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-text-issues/e405680f-c6f9-403e-abfe-2fdd931ec265
  7. MS Paint text box issue

MS Paint text box issue: When going to type on a text box on MS paint, I'd like to indent first and proceed with writing. I usually hit the tab button on my keyboard. This always worked until today when I hit my keyboard's tab button and instead of the cursor moving to the right to indent, an arrow...
  8. Editing Text in PAINT

Editing Text in PAINT: I titled a photo with typed text with the PAINT program. I saved the created file. Now, how can I remove the text from the photo and restore the original background? Thank you. Alex B....
  9. Paint 3D issue.......unable to add text to images

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D issue.......unable to add text to images: I am unable to add a text on top the photo. I right click on a jpeg file, then click on -edit with paint 3D, then press "T" at the top, go to the area I want to add my text and click again. I receive an active text box but unable to add a text because nothing appears in the...
  10. 3D Paint Text Box Issue

3D Paint Text Box Issue: Hi, I'm having some issues with 3D paint? Every time I write a text and leave it to set, the text just disappears! I've tried resetting the app and computer, uninstalling and then installing the app again, but nothing works. xx, Hannah :)...