Windows 10: microsoft paint. What happened in paint windows 10.

Discus and support microsoft paint. What happened in paint windows 10. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Before windows 10 I could save a file, then open it up an change the color of an object. Now Windows 10 will only fill part of the object and it loos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TomGibbons111, Dec 27, 2018.

1. microsoft paint. What happened in paint windows 10.

Before windows 10 I could save a file, then open it up an change the color of an object. Now Windows 10 will only fill part of the object and it loos like I sprayed painted it. microsoft paint. What happened in paint windows 10. 61726f54-b2ef-4e75-9c2e-3b474a58291b?upload=true.jpg microsoft paint. What happened in paint windows 10. b8e7046f-7636-477c-bc5b-0cd56d86da9f?upload=true.jpg

:)

TomGibbons111, Dec 27, 2018

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40714395

dorsetknob, Dec 27, 2018
  3. What happened to Paint in Windows 10?

Hi Arizona,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that there is Paint App in Windows 10.

Please follow below steps to open Paint App.

• Type Paint in Search bar.
    • Select Paint app and launch it.
    When you upgrade to Windows 10 from previous Operating System data will not be affected. The data will be there on the same location where it was there before upgrading.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 27, 2018
  4. PieterWU Win User

microsoft paint. What happened in paint windows 10.

What happened to Paint in Windows 10?

I want to copy a screen print onto the paint program and the be able to edit like it was in Windows 7.

PieterWU, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

microsoft paint. What happened in paint windows 10.

1. microsoft paint. What happened in paint windows 10. - Similar Threads - microsoft paint happened

2. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint: I guess there was an update to Paint in one of the last few updates. I'm writing a book that is pretty paint-dependent and have run into a problem. For whatever reasons, when you erase something, it leaves a checker-board like surface beneath what you've erased. I did it on...
  3. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint: Hello,some version of Microsoft Paint is installed on my computer, BUT when I click on an uploaded image, the PAINT TOOLBAR IS LIMITED TO SELECT, CROP, MAGIC SELECT!How do I get the complete selection on my Windows Paint?Please, help!Ignoramus...
  4. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint: My text options do not display in Microsoft Paint app. It used to display font, print size etc options to select. Now the text option only toggles text off and on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint/dc253f81-8026-4e1b-84cc-6db655b04171
  5. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Paint: My text options do not display in Microsoft Paint app. It used to display font, print size etc options to select. Now the text option only toggles text off and on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint/dc253f81-8026-4e1b-84cc-6db655b04171
  6. What Happened to Paint 3D??

What Happened to Paint 3D??: Hi, I was curious of what happened to Paint 3D? I have not seen any updates for Paint 3D in Windows Store for almost 3 years so far. Is it abandonware? Meaning will it receive any more future updates?...
  7. Microsoft Paint--

Microsoft Paint--: How do you increase picture resolution to 300 dpi in Microsoft Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint/7c17f26d-b859-4936-a693-2754367da946
  8. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Paint: I see some people are having problems with Microsoft Paint. I have a BIG problem!!! I am not computer savvy. I know just enough to be dangerous. Sometimes if I poke around I can find a solution to a problem. First, I didn't know I had Paint. Supposedly it comes with...
  9. Paint 3D error "Paint need to close, Not sure what happened but we're working on it"

Paint 3D error "Paint need to close, Not sure what happened but we're working on it": I got this problem when I try to save my 3D object, How can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_paint3d-win_issue3d/paint-3d-error-paint-need-to-close-not-sure-what/b74682ea-3a2a-419d-a77b-580dd21d6820
  10. Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D

Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D: I really don't know what y'all did to break them, but since the last Windows 10 update, the select and crop functions in both Paint and Paint 3D are broken. I can't select a portion of the image without the selection box skittering across the screen, basically rendering the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what happened to paint on windows 10