Windows 10: microsoft paint

Discus and support microsoft paint in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; can I measure in microsoft paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint/548eb14f-dd14-48d2-8c36-404dbaa8c532" Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Debra De Shazor, Feb 27, 2019.

1. microsoft paint

can I measure in microsoft paint?

:)

Debra De Shazor, Feb 27, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Feb 27, 2019
  4. microsoft paint

The King is Dead; Long Live the King - MS Paint's Announced Demise

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

dorsetknob, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

microsoft paint

1. microsoft paint - Similar Threads - microsoft paint

2. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Paint: How can I insert photo to MS-Paint for editing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint/524cc066-7481-4402-b183-2a8c38aeed8e
  3. How to reset Microsoft Paint Settings, Position, Resolution or Size to default in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to reset Microsoft Paint Settings, Position, Resolution or Size to default in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you have made some changes in the default white page in Microsoft Paint and you want to reset it to the default, then this […] This article How to reset Microsoft Paint Settings, Position, Resolution or Size to default in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  4. Microsoft Store and Included apps such as Paint, 3D Viewer, etc will not open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Included apps such as Paint, 3D Viewer, etc will not open.: I am hoping I do not have to re-install. Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 OS Build 18363.778 I have tried everything see below and I believe by the logs that the apps are missing on my PC so they cannot reinstall. They will flash open ultra quick and close. This is what I have...
  5. Problem with Microsoft paint 3D in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Microsoft paint 3D in Windows 10: All of a sudden paint 3D will no longer accept the images I send to it : the program opens as normal but instead of the Image I get a white screen then the program closes and I am back at the source of the image....
  6. Fonts in Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts in Microsoft Paint: I have a Font Fetish. I have installed hundreds on my PC however just recently I have found that I can no longer access them through Paint. When I scroll through the available fonts the drop down list they are in alphabetical order and it stops at IBM. There is about 1000...
  7. Microsoft 3d Paint

Microsoft 3d Paint: I created a video on 3d when saved it is inverted How do i fix this No support online same question asked by many no one has an answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3d-paint/853464ec-d1b7-4bdb-ab03-343d180ebfa6
  8. Microsoft Paint program (classic) lack of memory resources

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Paint program (classic) lack of memory resources: When I attempt to "Copy" in my paint program I get an error message.."not enough resources are available to process this command" How can I fix this?...
  9. Microsoft Paint--

Microsoft Paint--: How do you increase picture resolution to 300 dpi in Microsoft Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint/7c17f26d-b859-4936-a693-2754367da946
  10. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Paint: I used to be able to move small font or copy paste small items and click and drag them where needed. Now the small items won't move as the program will only allow me to change the size of the box?...