Windows 10: Microsoft Paint

Discus and support Microsoft Paint in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used to be able to move small font or copy paste small items and click and drag them where needed. Now the small items won't move as the program will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KenNelson5, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Microsoft Paint

I used to be able to move small font or copy paste small items and click and drag them where needed. Now the small items won't move as the program will only allow me to change the size of the box?

:)

KenNelson5, Sep 12, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Microsoft Paint

The King is Dead; Long Live the King - MS Paint's Announced Demise

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

dorsetknob, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Paint

1. Microsoft Paint - Similar Threads - Microsoft Paint

2. Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.: Everytime I create a new file or modify an existing one when I try to save the work using Save, Save As or closing the program Paint just opens the window where I select where to save but it closes in a second without saving anithing. There is no error shown on screen, it...
  3. Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Paint closes everytime I try to save a file.: Everytime I create a new file or modify an existing one when I try to save the work using Save, Save As or closing the program Paint just opens the window where I select where to save but it closes in a second without saving anithing. There is no error shown on screen, it...
  4. Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.: How to fix Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation. Somebody pleases help as and when they see my question. Thanks and Regards,Muhammad Aquilur Rahman...
  5. Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.

Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.: How to fix Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation. Somebody pleases help as and when they see my question. Thanks and Regards,Muhammad Aquilur Rahman...
  6. Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Reset Microsoft Paint Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Microsoft Paint Windows 10: I need help resetting the Microsoft Paint application on my Windows 10. I frequently use it to edit screenshots. I capture screenshots using the built-in Snip & Sketch tool by pressing Windows + Shift + S. Then, I open Microsoft Paint and paste the screenshot to edit.It was...
  8. Reset Microsoft Paint Windows 10

Reset Microsoft Paint Windows 10: I need help resetting the Microsoft Paint application on my Windows 10. I frequently use it to edit screenshots. I capture screenshots using the built-in Snip & Sketch tool by pressing Windows + Shift + S. Then, I open Microsoft Paint and paste the screenshot to edit.It was...
  9. Reset Microsoft Paint Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Bring back the old Microsoft Paint

Bring back the old Microsoft Paint: Dear Microsoft,I've used MS Paint with one layer & a white background for over 30 years. It was simple & it worked magnificently.I used Paint to perform many functions, from creating birthday cards to developing ideas for new software. The new features are overkill &...