Windows 10: Microsoft, partners inch closer toward Windows 10 Edge extensions

Discus and support Microsoft, partners inch closer toward Windows 10 Edge extensions in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier this Fall, Microsoft conceded that it wouldn't meet its original target of delivering extension support for its Windows 10 Edge browser this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by hTconeM9user, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Microsoft, partners inch closer toward Windows 10 Edge extensions

Read more: Microsoft, partners inch closer toward Windows 10 Edge extensions | ZDNet

:)

hTconeM9user, Dec 15, 2015

2. Why has the MS Compatibility Center disappeared?

Microsoft is moving towards a Windows as a Service model where we expect OS releases to happen more frequently. This means we will work even closer with our partner ecosystem in order to keep compatibility on an extremely high level. This also means
    that maintaining a site for compatibility for each release of Windows moving forward will potentially be redundant and unnecessary. To this end, are retiring the Windows Compatibility Center.

The way to assess compatibility of apps for consumers is to use the ‘Get Windows 10’ app, which has a customized compatibility report for each PC, and provides a unified compatibility view of a PC, its onboard devices and apps.

GomathiSarma, Dec 15, 2015
  3. TomHoyt Win User
    Off centered home screen display.

1. No changes (at least intentionally) made by me.

2. Windows 10 Home, Version 1703, Build 15063.296

3. Don't know how to save a screenshot. Sorry. As originally noted the icons are now lined up a little closer to the left and top edges of the screen than they used to be. Imagine an 1/8inch space from icon to edge on left and top and and a 3/8ths inch space
    from right and bottom (or top of task bar, which shows no change). All else fine.

TomHoyt, Dec 15, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft, partners inch closer toward Windows 10 Edge extensions

1. Microsoft, partners inch closer toward Windows 10 Edge extensions - Similar Threads - Microsoft partners inch

2. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  3. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  4. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Cortana
  5. Windows 10 21H2 inches closer to launch with these new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 21H2 inches closer to launch with these new features: Windows 10 21H2 is now a step closer to release as Microsoft has finally started testing its features with testers in the Release Preview Channel of the Windows Insider program. Alongside Windows 11, Windows 10 version 21H2 is now set to launch in October-November as the...
  6. Windows 10 21H1 ‘Spring 2021’ update inches closer to release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 21H1 ‘Spring 2021’ update inches closer to release: Microsoft has begun the preparation work on the next Windows 10 feature update “21H1” due to land in the first half of 2021. As we reported last year, Windows 10 version 21H1 will be a minor one and Sun Valley redesign will be introduced in the fall, according to the latest...
  7. Windows 10 20H2 feature update inches a step closer to launch

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 20H2 feature update inches a step closer to launch: Windows 10 as a service is updated twice a year with new features and improvements. The next update for Windows 10 is known as “20H2” because it will land in the second half of 2020. Microsoft says Windows 10 20H2 or Build 19042 will include a “scoped set of features”, which...
  8. Windows 10’s feature update hits MSDN, inches closer to launch

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s feature update hits MSDN, inches closer to launch: Following a one year period of beta testing with a group of testers, Microsoft is getting ready to release Windows 10 May 2020 Update, the next big version of the desktop operating system. It was already known that the update will be released in the next few weeks, but now...
  9. Windows 10 May 2020 Update inches closer to public launch

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2020 Update inches closer to public launch: Microsoft’s upcoming Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) will arrive a little later than originally planned. According to the original schedule, Windows 10 May 2020 Update was expected to roll out to the mainstream consumers around mid-May, but the update has been...
  10. Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge: I am excited to share that we have shipped the first preview release of Microsoft Edge with extensions support to Windows Insiders. Since the beginning of the Microsoft Edge project, our roadmap has always included extensions in order to support a vibrant community of...