Windows 10: Microsoft Password Center, is it a scam?

Discus and support Microsoft Password Center, is it a scam? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting emails with the heading Microsoft On Behalf of Bking stating that my password has expired, that I need to respond to Microsoft Password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Robert King 52, May 20, 2020.

1. Microsoft Password Center, is it a scam?

I keep getting emails with the heading Microsoft On Behalf of Bking stating that my password has expired, that I need to respond to Microsoft Password Center, is this a scam?

:)

Robert King 52, May 20, 2020

2. scam need to change password

Complete scam.

• Contact your financial institutions and tell them you were the victim of a scam and follow their recommendations
    • Clean install Windows 10 so that it formats and erases everything on your computer
    • Change all on-line passwords

Solar-Eclipse, May 20, 2020
  3. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, May 20, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User

Microsoft Password Center, is it a scam?

Smeed, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Password Center, is it a scam?

1. Microsoft Password Center, is it a scam? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Password Center

2. Is this a scam? Windows Defender Security Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a scam? Windows Defender Security Center: I received a pop up with verbal message to call the number 1-877-287-6353 b.ecause my computer/network has been blocked. I called the number -- I think Microsoft answered -- and they are using some remote utilities to scan my computer. I hung up but they called back from...
  3. Is this a scam? Windows Defender Security Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a scam? Windows Defender Security Center: I received a pop up with verbal message to call the number 1-877-287-6353 b.ecause my computer/network has been blocked. I called the number -- I think Microsoft answered -- and they are using some remote utilities to scan my computer. I hung up but they called back from...
  4. Is this a scam? Windows Defender Security Center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. is this a scam - tried changing microsoft password and was directed to login.love.com - is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this a scam - tried changing microsoft password and was directed to login.love.com - is...: I tried changing my password when logged into Microsoft. It directed me to live.login.com. From there was sent a security code. Then was asked a LOT Of suspicious questions like my birthday, an e-mail address I had recently sent e-mail to, subject lines of sent e-mails. They...
  6. is this a scam - tried changing microsoft password and was directed to login.love.com - is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is this a scam - tried changing microsoft password and was directed to login.love.com - is...: I tried changing my password when logged into Microsoft. It directed me to live.login.com. From there was sent a security code. Then was asked a LOT Of suspicious questions like my birthday, an e-mail address I had recently sent e-mail to, subject lines of sent e-mails. They...
  7. is this a scam - tried changing microsoft password and was directed to login.love.com - is...

8. A Microsoft Scam

A Microsoft Scam: Last night I mistakenly downloaded a remotely monitoring executable file to my hard drive by a scam pretending to be from Microsoft. This morning I was able to remove it from my laptop, and to scan my hard drive by Microsoft security. Is my computer safe to this malware...
  9. microsoft scam

microsoft scam: i was fooled into letting a caller get accsess to my laptop by saying it was being hacked.consequently rang microsoft to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-scam/785c1762-d4d8-4951-a8fa-1592007780a3"
  10. Boot password scam?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot password scam?: When I was using my computer Monday 9/11/18 I got a big blue popup full screen the same color as my desktop screen allegedly from Microsoft stating I needed to enter my product key. It instructed me to go onto a different computer to get the information from Microsoft (the...