Windows 10: Microsoft Password not working when trying to uninstall latest quality update.

Discus and support Microsoft Password not working when trying to uninstall latest quality update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The recent quality update made my search bar and calendar stop working, along with features like accounts and even not allowing me to startup apps like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jonart Bajraktari, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Microsoft Password not working when trying to uninstall latest quality update.

The recent quality update made my search bar and calendar stop working, along with features like accounts and even not allowing me to startup apps like netflix from microsoft store, i tried to uninstall latest quality update by going to the advanced startup menu Shift+Restart and it says to enter password for my microsoft account. Ive tried resetting it and tried every single password i could remember, it always comes up with “This password is incorrect. Try again.”. Help would be appreciated

:)

Jonart Bajraktari, Jun 12, 2021

2. Password not working after installing latest quality update

4 days I installed the latest quality update and when my computer restarted and i went to log in my password to my account was not working. I know I wasn't hacked because the password worked when it was required to get to the system restore page. The solution
    I used was to uninstall the latest quality update and that worked. When the quality update reappeared for download, I thought I'd try again thinking maybe the install just went wrong in some way but again, my password wasn't working. So I uninstalled the update
    again and here I am.

Has anyone had a similar issue? I want to be able to continue to update my PC but I am very reluctant if this will continue to happen.

JamesMillan, Jun 12, 2021
  3. docfreed Win User
    Cannot Uninstall Latest Quality Update (KB4556799)

Running Win 10 Home, Version 1909 on Acer Aspire A515-43

When I go to Settings>Update History>Select Update I can see and highlight the update but there is no uninstall
    option!
    So I start in advanced startup mode - I can select the Uninstall latest Quality update option and get the message
    "Sorry, we ran into a problem and cannot uninstall the latest quality update" message

How can I uninstall the update (and more important, why can't I uninstall using routine methods)
    TIA

docfreed, Jun 12, 2021
  4. f23948 Win User

Microsoft Password not working when trying to uninstall latest quality update.

Accidentally uninstalled latest quality update on the recovery mode

I did installed May quality update 2 weeks ago (May 12, 2021). Just now, after I did accidentally uninstalled latest quality on the recovery mode, when i check for updates, why there is no May quality update? I am using Windows 10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC

f23948, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Password not working when trying to uninstall latest quality update.

1. Microsoft Password not working when trying to uninstall latest quality update. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Password working

2. uninstalling the latest quality update..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalling the latest quality update..: After booting my hp laptop there was this loop saying repairing disk error this might take over an hour . So I tried uninstalling latest quality update , but not my pc is stuck for several hours in uninstalling latest quality update...
  3. uninstalling the latest quality update..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstalling the latest quality update..: After booting my hp laptop there was this loop saying repairing disk error this might take over an hour . So I tried uninstalling latest quality update , but not my pc is stuck for several hours in uninstalling latest quality update...
  4. uninstalling the latest quality update..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What password is "Uninstaller latest quality update" looking for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What password is "Uninstaller latest quality update" looking for?: I don't know what is going on with my pc. Firefox stopped working. I tried system restore, turning off then on, and trouble shooting. So what password should be here? I don't see a link to reset password or I would have tried that first. I know this sounds soooo stupid! But...
  6. What password is "Uninstaller latest quality update" looking for?

What password is "Uninstaller latest quality update" looking for?: I don't know what is going on with my pc. Firefox stopped working. I tried system restore, turning off then on, and trouble shooting. So what password should be here? I don't see a link to reset password or I would have tried that first. I know this sounds soooo stupid! But...
  7. What password is "Uninstaller latest quality update" looking for?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Uninstalling latest quality update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling latest quality update: My laptop had a windows update failure and it is not starting up. I wanted to uninstall latest quality update but it kept on saying that my password is incorrect. How to uninstall it? Please help....
  9. Uninstalling latest quality update

Uninstalling latest quality update: My laptop had a windows update failure and it is not starting up. I wanted to uninstall latest quality update but it kept on saying that my password is incorrect. How to uninstall it? Please help....
  10. Uninstalling latest quality update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall the latest quality update password not working ?!