Windows 10: Microsoft password said to be incorrect when it Isn't.

Discus and support Microsoft password said to be incorrect when it Isn't. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can't log in to the Microsoft account on my laptop with the correct password either. Has anybody solved this problem yet?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jeff Stevens 40, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Microsoft password said to be incorrect when it Isn't.

I can't log in to the Microsoft account on my laptop with the correct password either. Has anybody solved this problem yet?

:)

Jeff Stevens 40, Nov 23, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Microsoft Account Password Incorrect!

Thanks for your reply.

Like I said in the post before, I did not set up two-step verification. After the hard reset, when the account did not sync due to 'incorrect password', I tried to set it up and then accessed the MS Account with the app password but it still declared the
    password incorrect. I immediately turned off two-step.

Need help,

Sucharita.

Sucharita De, Nov 23, 2018
  4. jeffMNMN Win User

Microsoft password said to be incorrect when it Isn't.

The Password is Incorrect

I have tried login in to my computer on Windows 10 but it shows password is incorrect. I have followed the steps indicated but it is still showing that the password is incorrect. Please advise.

jeffMNMN, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft password said to be incorrect when it Isn't.

1. Microsoft password said to be incorrect when it Isn't. - Similar Threads - Microsoft password said

2. My microphone is said by the windows 10 to be unplugged when it isn't.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone is said by the windows 10 to be unplugged when it isn't.: Hi, I am having a problemSo, I reinstalled my audio driver because of a problem but after that windows said that my external microphone was unplugged when it wasn't so for that reason my external mic didn't work only the system mic worked. I tried reinstalling my audio driver...
  3. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Incorrect Microsoft Password when it...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Incorrect Microsoft Password when it...: I'm locked out of my Windows 10 account and when it gives me the option to "Set up my pin" it just loads to absolutely nothing. I've tried all the solutions that Google has provided me but I can't seem to fix it.I have tried all the options everything on the Troubleshoot...
  4. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Incorrect Microsoft Password when it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Incorrect Microsoft Password when it...: I'm locked out of my Windows 10 account and when it gives me the option to "Set up my pin" it just loads to absolutely nothing. I've tried all the solutions that Google has provided me but I can't seem to fix it.I have tried all the options everything on the Troubleshoot...
  5. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Incorrect Microsoft Password when it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. startup repair 'incorrect password', but it isn't

startup repair 'incorrect password', but it isn't: hi. I bought my PC with Windows 10 installed, so no USB drive or disc. My pc keeps crashing, sometimes during startup reboots itself but mostly during use. I want to run startup repair, but it continuously doesn't accept my password, even though I've changed it via...
  7. "Incorrect Password" when given correct password

"Incorrect Password" when given correct password: I've been having this problem for about five hours now and am getting increasingly frustrated. I left my computer on sleep as I usually do for a few hours and came back to log in and was told it was incorrect. I've restarted my computer a dozen or so times, put it in safe...
  8. Microsoft claims my account password is incorrect when it isn't!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft claims my account password is incorrect when it isn't!: Yesterday's download of the latest Windows 10 feature update has screwed my desktop and I now cannot load Windows on my desktop this message coming from my laptop. On the start-up screen, several options are presented for troubleshooting the problem e.g. Restore but all ask...
  9. Windows 10 Saying it's the incorrect password, but there isn't one.

Windows 10 Saying it's the incorrect password, but there isn't one.: So, i just restarted my PC, and to my surprise, it's telling me that it's the wrong password. My PC doesn't have one, and it's not even asking me for one; just the button to click "sign in" like usual. But now, whenever i click on that, it tells me that my password is...
  10. Incorrect password - except it isn't

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Incorrect password - except it isn't: About 1 time in five when we turn on my wife's PC (Dell Precision 3430), it refuses to allow anyone to login - saying the password is incorrect. Neither Num-Lock, nor Caps-Lock are on when this happens. This is a recently installed machine which was running version 1903 and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account says my password is incorrect when it isnt

2. I change the microsoft account password as AOK then it says it is incorrect

3. microsoft saying my password is wrong but it isnt

4. says my microsoft password is incorrect but it isnt