Windows 10: Microsoft password

Discus and support Microsoft password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I reset my microsoft password a couple days ago and signed in with it. After I reset it, I logged out and signed in again and it worked but now again... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Sue Johnson_561, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Microsoft password

I reset my microsoft password a couple days ago and signed in with it. After I reset it, I logged out and signed in again and it worked but now again it says it is incorrect. This has happened before. WHY?

:)

Sue Johnson_561, Nov 23, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

Microsoft password

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

Thema:

Microsoft password

1. Microsoft password - Similar Threads - Microsoft password

2. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?: So my windows 10 pc wont boot. When attempting to fix it with any of the advanced options but I need a password for what looks like my microsoft account. Somehow the password for that account is not the same for my pc. Although when i log into my microsoft account, I can see...
  3. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?: So my windows 10 pc wont boot. When attempting to fix it with any of the advanced options but I need a password for what looks like my microsoft account. Somehow the password for that account is not the same for my pc. Although when i log into my microsoft account, I can see...
  4. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 2 password for live.com and Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 password for live.com and Microsoft account: HiHad a problem with my passwords today as suddenly somehow, I was logged out from one of my accounts. Checked My Wallet and for Microsoft account, which I have two accounts, one from Uni and personal, the personal got copied with the details from university. I changed the...
  6. 2 password for live.com and Microsoft account

2 password for live.com and Microsoft account: HiHad a problem with my passwords today as suddenly somehow, I was logged out from one of my accounts. Checked My Wallet and for Microsoft account, which I have two accounts, one from Uni and personal, the personal got copied with the details from university. I changed the...
  7. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password: So I want to report a problem I have which I was surprised to see it's kind of usual. I turned on my laptop and suddenly I get a message that something happened and my pin is not available. I can't do anything on the main screen besides pressing the new pin option which...
  8. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password: So I want to report a problem I have which I was surprised to see it's kind of usual. I turned on my laptop and suddenly I get a message that something happened and my pin is not available. I can't do anything on the main screen besides pressing the new pin option which...
  9. PIN not available, can't remember Microsoft password

10. I want to use my old password, but Microsoft won't let me.

I want to use my old password, but Microsoft won't let me.: I tried changing my password back to my old password, but I was not allowed to. I want to go back to my old password. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-use-my-old-password-but-microsoft-wont/b5b12d72-d3f4-4430-83c2-0e64c810d2e4