Windows 10: Microsoft Payment Central - SCAM SPAM

Discus and support Microsoft Payment Central - SCAM SPAM in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Be aware all, there is an email circulating asking individuals (with their MSN Email) to log in to Microsoft Payment Central to process a refund. Ive... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lesleylkp, Apr 19, 2019.

1. lesleylkp Win User

Microsoft Payment Central - SCAM SPAM

Be aware all, there is an email circulating asking individuals (with their MSN Email) to log in to Microsoft Payment Central to process a refund. Ive had it confirmed from Microsoft that it is a SCAM email. I was nearly duped as i am one of those individuals that may be getting a refund for my Band 2.

Take care all

:)

lesleylkp, Apr 19, 2019

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Microsoft Payment Central - SCAM SPAM

Spam calls with caller ID unknown, seems to be Microsoft

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about receiving spam call from Microsoft.

I would like to inform that only if the customers have contacted Microsoft Support team and if any calls being schedules, you will receive the calls.

I suggest you to refer to the below links in case of spam calls and Emails being received.

If you are receiving any spams on Email refer: Email and web scams: How to help protect yourself

Refer This link
    to Avoid tech support phone scams.

To report on spam calls refer:
    Report a technical support scam

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Payment Central - SCAM SPAM

1. Microsoft Payment Central - SCAM SPAM - Similar Threads - Microsoft Payment Central

2. Payment method emails... are these scams?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment method emails... are these scams?: Hi, I have been receiving emails with 'your credit card was declined—update your payment information' message. It includes an invoice number and each time it is the same email with same information. I am not even using this email much and when I go to my Microsoft account...
  3. Payment method emails... are these scams?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Payment method emails... are these scams?: Hi, I have been receiving emails with 'your credit card was declined—update your payment information' message. It includes an invoice number and each time it is the same email with same information. I am not even using this email much and when I go to my Microsoft account...
  4. Microsoft payment And Billings

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft payment And Billings: I cant able to add my Visa debit card details in my Microsoft account!! every time I try it says "check the info you entered.it doesn't match the info for this card"info which I entered is correct, but I don't know why it shows up the same error!!...
  5. payment on microsoft store

payment on microsoft store: I have been unable to create a way to pay with my sbi credit card as well my sbi debit card.Tried activating international payments but no luck there too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-on-microsoft-store/c1b567bc-4e44-4097-85ce-600882265c39
  6. Microsoft rewards and payments

Microsoft rewards and payments: I have a big problem. I just reedem a gift card on microsoft rewards. I see the 5 dollars on payment metods. But when I open the Roblox app downloaded from Microsoft Store and click on buy robux, doesn t appear the 5 dollars payment metod. Can help me?...
  7. Microsoft Subscription payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Subscription payment: Can I use an Xbox gift card to pay for my Microsoft Account and Word subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-subscription-payment/2fd8a721-46a0-4bfe-9fb8-7336eedf389b
  8. Did Microsoft send a payment central request to process a refund for Microsoft Band...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Did Microsoft send a payment central request to process a refund for Microsoft Band...: Did Microsoft send a payment central request to process a refund for Microsoft Band purchase? Is this a legitimate? Please look at email and authenticate: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Just got an e-mail from "Microsoft Payment Central" about registering for a payee...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Just got an e-mail from "Microsoft Payment Central" about registering for a payee...: I know better to click on a link in an e-mail I am not expecting, but I did type a search for the supposedly web page in Bing... [ATTACH] and got this hyperlink address... [ATTACH] When I used these hyperlinks from my own search results using Bing, it does seem to...
  10. Announcing Microsoft IoT Central

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft IoT Central: The Internet of Things (IoT) is quickly becoming a critical aspect of doing business. In the same way that web, mobile and cloud technologies have powered digital transformation, IoT is the next big catalyst. Yet while IoT brings a new set of benefits for companies that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft payment central scam

2. scam on microsoft payment

3. microsfoft payment central

4. is microsoft payments a scam,
  5. microsoft payment central email scam,
  6. microsoft payment central